Vivo Cosmetics Review



Hey Beauties, how are you all today i am doing a review!...of a surprisingly good brand for the price its called Vivo Cosmetics and is available in Tesco in the Cosmetics Aisle.

Vivo Cosmetic's Products range from £1.50 to something like £6, I think. I have to say i was pleasantly surprised when i seen how good these products were. I bought 5 of the Eyeshadows, A palette, Eyelashes, Concealer Palette.

Single Eyeshadows

  • These eyeshadows in my opinion are amazing, the pigmentation is amazing but i do find that with some of the matte shades they arnt as bright as maybe the Pearl Shades.
  • They are £1.50 each and you get 3.8g of product which is quite good as MAC has only 1.5g
  • I find they are super solid, they are quite soft and silky, quite amazing to apply and blend
  • Not to mention the packaging is pretty cute!
  • I got the shades- Purple Passion, Electric Purple, Rich Chocolate, Slate, Aqua Marine
Packaging of The Single Eyeshadow
Some people have said they do not like the packaging for the Vivo items but i personally thing the packaging for the Eyeshadows are gorgeous and practical as well because instead of having a little clip to click it closed it doesn't have that it just closes around the edges as you can see. I think that's a great idea because there is nothing to break off if you drop it.

Swatches!


How gorgeous are these honestly! I love the Purple Pink shade (Electric Purple) it reminds of a lipstick by Illamasqua called Underworld and has the same finish!

Eyeshadow Palette
  • Again these Eyeshadow's are amazing! These are even more softer but so much more pigmented as well, you know i love pigmentation!
  • You get 3 Eyeshadows for £5 each containing about 1g each so that's 4g if you count packaging
  • On the back it tells you what shadow is which and where you apply it with visual and written instructions which i never follow but its always good for those who need it
  • I have to give a special mention to the white! it is so amazing so pigmented and such a nice highlight colour


Ultimate Base Concealer Kit
  • I think this little kit is ok if im honest not the best but hey im happy
  • The Kit costs £5 for 5.5g in all and contains 2 shades of concealer, 1 powder and a mini Highlighter
  • You would not think but the highlighter is quite nice, it reminds me of something like Strobe Liquid or Stobe Cream
  • The Powder is good really pigmented so good for setting
  • Coverage leaves a lot to be desired. It isn't as good as i would have hoped but does give coverage to an extent
Lashes
  • The one thing I didn't really like was the lashes, sorry to say but these are a no go for me
  • They were to Rigid for me. They wouldn't stay in place, as i placed one part down another popped up 
  • The Glue is horrible, its a too sticky, doesn't set quick enough and is quite thick
  • Not a big loss as i think they were only around £1.50 ((must remember to keep Receipts hah))
  • A good thing though is they were soo pretty but .... don't work at all
Pretty...but no


















So thats what i got from Vivo, they are an amazing brand apparently branding themselves the MAC of the drugstore. I think the quality of the products are fantastic and i would like to buy more as i really do love the Single Eyeshadows! 


Have you tried Vivo Cosmetics?
What do you think?
Leave a Comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xx


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. Thesundaygirlblog13:56

    Hey :) can I be really cheeky and ask what Tesco you got them from? None I have been have stocked the line and I really want more of the highlighters/blushes :) haha! Such a great discount brand isn't :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tesco, Cumbernauld in Glasgow! :P no one was has touched anything! i was so lucky

    i love the eyeshadows i was so surprised when i seen how pigmented they actually were

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Clark20:32

    sometimes with false lashes you need to flex them to "break the band." This will loosen them off and make them more pliable.  Generally duo is the best eye lash glue and recognized professionally across the board. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jude22:20

    I haven't tried the Vivo cosmetics yet, as soon as my local Tesco starts stocking them I will definitely be picking up that eyeshadow palette :) Jude xx @jadlgw 

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah its beyond gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe the grocery store sells such a wide range! In the US some carry Covergirl and Revlon but that's it. And even then it's not the full range. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow seriously thats so bad we have like 4/5 in supermarkets 

    thanks for commenting xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been wanting to try Vivo Cosmetics for a while now, their products look amazing :) Its not available here in Norway and its very difficult to find online :)

    Xo, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thats bad! </3 its a shame really well if you ever come to the UK stock up! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh gotta love a bit of Vivo. Very good pigmentation and fab prices :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Vivo is amazing, i need more of the eyeshadows! they are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!