How to Create Burns- Video Tutorial

Hey Gorgeous Beauties!

So it has been a few months since i had last done a YouTube Video so i thought on a whim last night i would do one for the sake of it. I did a burn tutorial showing you how to create a burn for whenever you might need it
Tell me what you think? and you need to know the proper removal procedures when dealing with latex! Ill list the things after products.
So your going to need certain products to create this look. I used:

    • Kryolan Liquid Latex (its low in ammonia) 
    • Kryolan Bruise and Burn Wheel- Any Red's Purples, Browns, Black which are Grease Paints
    • Tissue Paper
    • Powder
    • Hairdryer
    • Q-Tips (Cotton Buds)
    • Something to mix on and in
    • Stipple Sponge












REMOVAL AND DISPOSAL
When removing you can either just peel it off, it isnt on hair but if it is then you will need to use an oil based remover such as Pro-Clean but you can use basic oil but it will take longer to get off. Clean blood off with a wipe and dont scrub because your skin will be more sensitive than it usually is.

Disposal- When cleaning up NEVER! pour latex down the sink as it can block and harm the pipes. Use a hairdryer to set the latex then peel it off and throw it in the bin nothing should ever be poured down the sink that is a thick as this.


What do you think of this tutorial?
Do you think you would give it a try?
Leave a comment <3


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

14 comments:

  1. Makeupsavvy20:44

    I know I will probably NEVER need to create a fake burn on my head ever! haha but this was really interesting to watch.

     You really know what you are doing don't you!

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe....you will one day for halloween :P 
    its really different from normal makeup, in SFX you have to be sloppy but careful if that makes sense you have to make it look real i had such a hard time making it look bad and blending was hard.
    i was always told my blending was second to none, it was great but i was doing it wrong because you don't blend that much in this you merge things together :P

    Thanks for commenting Fee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epiphannie A21:49

    Next halloween  . .This is me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. or you could do it and go to tesco? and play tricks on someone ask if they have a bandage and a bit of concealer for your head hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hhhhhhhhh ur idea is better than wearing it to Halloween ahh i miss tesco's bakery 

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha yeah! :P would be such a good idea hehe scare people ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca Lee23:57

    Great video lovely! You're very talented to get it to look so realistic! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks your so sweet! <3 i love SFX Makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Caryl Ann21:28

    That Burn looks Naaaaaasty! So talented :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for commenting :P i love SFX xx 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katie Hopkins22:16

    Liquid latex is so much fun to use! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally agree i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats so cool, wow!! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks, burns are fun to do xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!