Review- Benefit HighBeam

Hey Beauties! <3
Thought I would do a post on my Favourite highlighter of all time! I got this a few weeks ago maybe last month even but since then nothing else compares.

So Benefit Highbeam comes in a small-ish bottle and contains 15 ml of product which i think is quite good because you wont be using a ton of this. Highbeam is insanely pigmented and has such a nice pinky colour to it but once it is blended in, it has a nice glow to it but doesn't really show the pink in it. it comes with a little brush just like the Bene-tint but i find that if you use the brush with this it doesn't work so what you do is put it on the back of your hand and then with your finger dab it on your cheek bones and tap on it to blend a little




As I said it has a pinky-peachy colour to it but once blended it looks quite natural and gives amazing cheek bones to those who may not have any.

Unblended
Blended in
I have to say i really love this product and would recommend it to everyone because it just gives the skin such a gorgeous natural glow depending on how much you actually use ((in the picture i used more than you would normally to show it))
I would rate this maybe 8/10 because it is great but i find it doesn't last too long or as long as i would like


Benefit Highbeam retails for £18.50 and can be bought at any Benefit counter (Boots, House of Fraser, John Lewis etc) or from the Benefit Cosmetics Website ((UK)) or ((USA))

What do you think of Highbeam?
What is your Favourite Highlighter?
Leave a comment <3

For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html



Thanks for Reading!

MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. i love highlighters but i just discovered that it looks shitty on me hahahaha
    i have chubby cheeks so it make them looks fater and bigger even if i tried applying them on the cheek bone only 
    in pictures i recognized that it give attentions to my chubby cheeks 
    but how ever i find highbeam very nice 
    and if ur looking for more stronger highlighter
    try this
    http://www.thebodyshop.com/_en/_ww/catalog/product.aspx?ParentCatCode=C_Makeup&CatCode=C_Makeup_Bronzing&prdcode=11733m
    from the  body shop
    i have a golden tone 
    one teeny tiny drop does the job perfectly and it gives a really strong highlight 

    ghadeeeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ive tried that its amazing! i love it xD hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophiefoster21:11

    wow your blog is so unique! love it <3
    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thanks! :P hehe yeah i try to be different but i guess in being different im not viewed much haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Priyanka Raina01:38

    hey there, love your blog!! 

    stoppin by from the monday hop, newest follower! :)

    priyanka @ http://grlonthemuv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome thanks for visiting!!<3 
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skinscrubs00:06

    I used this on my best friend for her wedding and she has porcelain skin but this gave her a nice glowy look without being too heavy. Good review! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! <3 yeah i love this product its amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fakhra17:58

    this is coool, i am not into this, as i already has a very wide cheek bones... :D 

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehe yeah but its still good xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been wondering about this product for a while; would it suit dark skin? Or would it be too pink, unnatural? . ..

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dont think so but maybe you could try moon beam ive heard that is the same but better for darker tones xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!