Illamasqua- Free International Delivery!!!

Hey Beauties!
I got this email today and I thought I would share it with you!
Taken from the Illamasqua Email :

"Halloween is fast approaching, and as a brand that truly embraces all that is dark and deadly we wanted to start the celebrations a little early with free UK standard delivery on all orders, and free international delivery on all orders over £45, until Midnight GMT Sunday 30th October 2011."


So if you want to take advantage of this amazing offer!! Just enter Code: INTERNATIONAL45 at the check out when you spend over £45. This is a great offer to get your hands on some Illamasqua products if you want to get something!






I suggest the Skin Base (Review), Cream Pigments (Review) or i like the Blushes! (Review)


Also this is a great opportunity to get some things from the new collection "Theatre of the Nameless"



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Tanyajo01:17

    A lover of all things "Terribly-Chic" and Hideously "Avant-Garde" - My kinda' person, just try and stop me from linking to your fab posts on Fashioncow.com - I'm already a fan!!!  Keep up the extreme/innovative work.  tanyajo FC

    ReplyDelete
  2. EmmaM14715:02

    Yay!

    Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!