Save or Splurge- NARS vs Drug Store!


Hey Gorgeous Beauties!

I have noticed recently that my comparison posts are very well read and responded too, so i thought i would do another one for you.

So in my Triple F this week, I mentioned the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner and I am seriously impressed with them but i thought what if someone cant afford them, I set out to find Dupes for them that were reasonably priced! I found that the Body Shop Glowing Amethyst Eyeliner is a dupe for the NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in St Marks Place, Both are a gorgeous Plum Purple!
The NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Santa Monica is an absolute match for the MUA Eyeliner which is in White 
NARS
The Body Shop and MUA

  • NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in St Marks Place and The Body Shop Liner in Glowing Amethyst are an almost match except the Body Shop liner is not fully matte like the NARS liner but the colour is the same and the wear is the same in my opinion 
  • NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Santa Monica and the Makeup Academy (MUA) are exactly the same in my opinion. They both have the same pigment and texture and i would say the NARS Liner lasts longer but the MUA is a great comparison!
Top Line- MUA and Body Shop
Bottom Line- NARS Eyeliners
The NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner are £17 Each
The Body Shop Eyeliners are £8 Each
The Makeup Academy (MUA) are £1 Each and Available from Superdrug

I love finds like these because it just shows you dont need to spend £17 to get a eyeliner you like. In buying the White MUA liner you are saving £16 which is amazing!


What do you think of this find? 
What is your Opinion on High End/Drug Store!?
Leave a Comment<3



For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html



Thanks for Reading!

MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

16 comments:

  1. I like how you looked for affordable versions. Personally, I think that if I can find great quality in drug store products, then that's what counts. It shouldn't be about the brand or the price - it should be how great the product is. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! yeah i do this to help people, i know how people sometimes cant afford things so if i can help people find awesome products for good prices im happy!

    i love good priced things too like...sleek for example!

    Thanks for Commenting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comparison! Those two look really alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! <3 always here to help....now i sound like a store haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love comparing drugstore to high end products because I do believe you can find comparisons very easy! I think that if you have extra money to spend then go for it, but if your broke find an alternative! :) 

    xoxo, nykki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exactly, i mean once you put it on no one will know the difference an there is no harm in finding a more affordable alternative!
    Thanks for commenting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristie Burnett15:31

    I am a huge fan of high end vs. low end. Makes beauty affordable for everyone! Just found your blog through the blog hop and I subscribed!

    Please come check out my blog and let me know what you think. xo

    ps. your blog layout is amazing. please share your tips!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah i love it tooo :P hehe thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jeanobsession20:43

    New follower from blog hop...Follow back if you are interested Jeanobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for Following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah i agree! it should be about quality

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tigereyes200102:36

    I love that you found cheaper options. I could afford expensive products, but if I can find a cheaper option with similar quality, why waste my money! Awesome that you help find those options and compare! Hi! New follower from Monday Beauties Blog Hop! I hope you'll stop by and follow back! Thanks! Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sabrina Geneviève17:54

    I love those kinds of post because sometimes drugstore products can be as good as high end products :)
    follow my blog please? www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com thanks
    Sabrina xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah i totally agree! <3

    Thanks for commenting

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah im the same, i love how i can get things from there and here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!