Coming Soon-Miss Piggy Collection for MAC-Winter 2011

Hey gorgeous people, I have something awesome to tell you!
Apparently there is going to be an awesome collection soon- Winter 2011(USA dates) so UK dates will be later.
There is word that it will be an On-line exclusive only. ((I don't know if its just USA or world))

Collection Details:


  • An Eyeshadow (Mid toned Blue-Pink Frost) $15 USD ((UK Prices not known but i would say about £11.50))
  • Penultimate Liner-Black, Rapidblack $17.50 USD ((UK Prices not known but i would say about £14.00))
  •  Lashes #36 (Full Dramatic Effect) $15.00 USD ((UK Prices not known but i would say about £10)

If they are to add more to the collection i think it would be amazing.




For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html



Thanks for Reading!

MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!