Coming Soon- MAC & Gareth Pugh Collection


GarethPugh-Ambient-72
MAC & Gareth Pugh Collection

(Picture Heavy!)
Hey Beauties! <3
I have been meaning to blog about this but kept putting it off but now I am going to do it!
So, MAC are releasing a collection this December (Winter 2011) and i cant wait you will see some of the visuals I love them!

So in this collection we have some awesome products:

Lipglass, Outrage
Outrage Lipglass (Deep Purple)
Lipglass, Vacant
Vacant Lipglass (Lilac Purple)




















Lashes, FlightLash
Lashes- FlightLash






Pigments- Guise (Frosty Greyish) and Deceit(Plum/Pink)














Beauty Powder-Elude (Neutral Peach)












Metal X- Ardent (Black burgundy)

Lipstick, Fervent
Lipstick in Fervent (Deep Purple) 



























Lipstick, Restrict
Lipstick in Restrict (Nude-ish Grey)























Lacquer, HyperLacquer, InertLacquer, Ascension


Nail Lacquer  -Ascension,Hyper,Inert
Makeup Bag (Inside has Pockets)




Brush- Buffer (Squared)
























I think this collection looks so amazing, i have one of the Promo Pics from this and its such a amazing look!
GarethPugh-Beauty-72
How amazing is that!! I love the lashes 

The Collection will range from £15 to £50 Im not sure but in america its $25 to $70. I think this is an amazing collection!  There are a few other items but they are on the permanent range I think.



So what are your thoughts on this collection? Have you heard about it before hand?

For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html



Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are just beautiful. All of it. I want. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah im the same i want it all aswell haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I want it all <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its a great collection, is like some thought actually went into it :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing!  Everything looks so gorgeous!  :)

    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is amazing and for once it seems very well thought out but sadly I know I wouldn't wear any of the shades which is a shame :( the polishes do look interesting though. Hopefully Christine will have some swatches online soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarirah Hamid20:05

    The first MAC collection I've ever regretted not buying from was the Venomous Villians. Since then, nothing has really caught my eye. However, since hearing about this collab, I've been pretty excited to see what they make of it. I love Gareth Pugh and I think that if I don't purchase at least one item from this collection; it'll be the next one I regret. :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah i love the stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah hope so, it comes out 23rd November in the USA so swatches soon xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same, i really wanted Venomous Villains, yeah if you like it why not buy something cause he really is amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!