I Love Faux Lash


I received a gorgeous package today and I was so excited because they are so pretty!...its FAUX LASH!

Anyway
Taken from the Faux Lash Site:


Our philosophy is pretty simple – Create and deliver beautiful, luxury lashes to your doorstep that we know you’ll love

At faux, we feature four hand selected lash collections. With 35 collective years of professional makeup experience, we offer everything from our tried-and-true favorites to this season's exclusive runway styles. We keep our selection minimal so you won't be overwhelmed with excessive styles. Carefully designed to flatter each and every eye shape, faux lashes are meticulously crafted by the finest production facility in the world. We hope you'll love our lashes as much as we do. And really, who doesn’t love attention?


I can tell you that I absolutely loveeee Faux Lash and Sterling Andrews, is the CEO of Faux Lash and just amazing and sweet!
The lashes they make are so amazing, also they give money to charity from purchases of there, Lash of Love which goes to help woman who need it.

So i got these lashes in a cute little box!
Fabulous People Press Kit!

They came with some awesome Halloween stuff, some candy and a spider and some leaflets about Faux Lash.

 So onto the lashes. I got sent 3 pairs of different lashes

  • Number 1- are the Sasha Lashes, These lashes are really full and dramatic I would usually wear Lashes like these in the day but most people would find these to be a great pair of night out lashes
  • Number 2- are Dark Slants which are gorgeous beyond belief, they are like the Sasha lashes but more slanted to the outsides amazing for a night out, or in my case! everyday haha
  • Number 3- Slants are ....simply me! they are so huge and wispy and they are like single lashes but they have a really gorgeous bit on the outside that is a huge lash, very avant garde! 



Overall these are amazing, so soft and light weight and so not sore like some lashes because they are kind to the eyes and...did i say amazing? hah
You can find these Lashes at Fauxlash.com but!....They only ship in the USA, but maybe sometime if we show enough interest they could start shipping internationally!

if you want to see pictures of my wearing the lashes, keep an eye on my twitter im sure to post pics soon
@mrajbx3 and follow Faux Lash on twitter @fauxlash 

For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html



Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. These look really nice, light lashes are easier to wear than heavier ones and so much easier to remove. I'm eyeing up the dark slant, never saw this brand until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are pretty new but amazing! <3 but they only ship in America just now i was lucky enough to have been sent them

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look amazing wish i could wear lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww hugs!! why cant you wear lashes <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!