Bleach London Split Fix Serum Review


Bleach London is soon becoming one of my favourite hair styling brands, they were built up by Alex Brownsell a fantastic hairdresser and colourist and Sam Teasdale (Sister of Lou Teasdale who styles for One Direction) who runs the business side of things. They are know for their crazy hair colours they started off launching colours into boots but then launched a range of styling products and the Split Fix Serum is apart of the range

Usually im not into these types of products as i feel they make my hair too oily but i had recently coloured my hair i felt like i needed something like this.
Bleach London Split Fix Serum is great for those of you who tend to have frizzy hair or a lot of flyaways i also feel it helps the overall condition of your hair as well,


Split Fix Serum comes in a small pump bottle which i love i don't know what it is about the product but i just love the packaging its just really good looking. The actual product inside the bottle is not as thick as you would think its a lightweight serum that won't weigh your hair down as its got the consistency a little thicker than water.
What i love about this is that it can be used on either wet or dry hair i usually use this in my hair when its wet you only need about a 5 pence size of product as a little goes a long way i just blow dry it into my hair it gives a really sleek shine and calms down the frizz my hair always has


Bleach London is sold in Boots nationwide but tends to be only in the larger boots stores or you can buy online at shop.bleachlondon.co.uk. I love that even though this is a product that works really well its also really affordable costing only £5 and since Boots often does 3 for 2 you could try more from the range and use this are your cheaper item


What do you think of Bleach London?
Have you used Bleach London before?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

9 comments:

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt13:42

    I've never even heard about the brand before but at that price, sign me up for one! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie15:54

    I'm really interested in this as I do actually have split ends but I'm too scared to go and get them chopped off as I don't want my hair any shorter. Think it would help?
    eleanormaes.blogspot.com
    Ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I often find products like this too greasy but this sounds good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the bleach London ombre kit and it was amazing! would recommend to anyone! Really want to get my hands on this!

    Sarah x
    www.coloursofautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate Flint03:10

    I haven't tried any of Bleach London's products but they look awesome! Do you know if they ship to Australia? :)XX
    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoe Newlove15:09

    I loove this :D Great post babe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im not sure but i can find out for you x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate Flint02:02

    Thanks Andrew! :) You're a gem :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!