Giorgio Armani Bright Ribbon Collection for Summer 2014


Giorgio Armani Cosmetics are set to launch the Bright Ribbon Collection this summer. This collection contains some beautiful colours, for me person im all about bright vibrant tones. In this new collection there will be 2 items the new Rouge d'Armani sheers (£25) which are like lip balms with a really gorgeous glossy shine these are a little more pigmented than your usual lip balm. You will see colours such as will be coral 305, mandarine 306, rose tender 509, rose pop électrique 508, prune star 603 and violet foncé 604. I particualrly love the bright orange and the purple colours if you want to see swatches of the colours you can visit BritishBeautyBlog.
Next we have these really bright neon nail lacquers (£20) which have a gel like texture which transforms from a gel formula to a fluid 'CrystalGel' for easier application


The Bright Ribbon Collection launches on the 1st of July and will be available nationwide



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. The Oxford Owl17:22

    Ooh, these are beautiful colours! Coveting the berry lipstick and the purple nail polish!

    The Oxford Owl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these look gorgeous! I'll definitely be adding the purple shades to my collection when they launch! x
    Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im the same im loving the plum colour im hoping its as gorgeous as it looks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the purples will be very popular! they look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those bright lip products look incredible! Loving the colours! x

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those lip products look amazing! Loving the bright colours! x
    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belle19:17

    I'm such a sucker for a good looking girl in the ads! I haven't brought much Armani makeup but think I'll be starting with this collection!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannah20:46

    These shades look so pretty :) It's rare I like every single colour in a collection but these all look gorgeous xx

    http://www.beautyboxuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colors look so pretty but I wish they weren't sheers. Oh well :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The polish shades look gorgeous x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Astrid Lam21:17

    the colors look amazing! can't wait to get my hands on these!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what pretty shades. I think I want them all ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!