Save or Splurge Eyeliners- NARS and 2True


Hey Beauties!

Since i have been getting a lot of feedback on these types of posts i thought i would do them more often for you. I find 2 great products for this post, the NARS Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Santa Monica Blvd and the 2True Twist n' Line Eye Definer in Pure White*

The NARS Larger than Life Long Wear Eyeliner in Santa Monica Blvd is your basic white eyeliner but for me the selling point was the fact this eyeliner was long wearing and was smooth when you apply it. I have used it on many clients to brighten up the eyes and found that compared to other eyeliners this does not drag or pull on the waterline so for me that was a big thing also it does last i know a lot of people who have trouble keeping eyeliner on the water line and this one does what it says.



The 2True Twist n' Line Eye Definer in Pure White* was a nice little surprise for me because i hadnt heard of this brand until i saw it in superdrug but had always passed it by. I would have never of thought to try these eyeliners until i was sent a couple to try out which really surprised me as they are great quality eyeliners for the price. Pure White is again your average pigmented white tone, i  find it doesn't have the staying power of the NARS liner but it does last quite a long time which could be due to the water resistant properties and does stay on the water line which for a drugstore eyeliner is something really good

As you can see from the swatch below the colours are almost identical the NARS on the right and the 2True on the left


The NARS Larger than Life Long Wearing Eyeliner costs £19 and the 2True is £1.99 from Superdrug. I would say personally they are both good products as i always say its up to you too choose which one you like the best if you want the NARS buy the NARS but if you like the 2True eyeliner buy that one


NARS or 2True?
What one do you like?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Anita Pun18:31

    I've used this 2True liner and similar colours from their line in the past and haven't found them to stay on my waterline at all! Or maybe it's just me...

    Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantel20:21

    Nice post, I love a good white eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt20:26

    Since I wouldn't necessarily use a white eyeliner very often the decision for me is an easy one - the budget option. Had it been another shade that I use more often, longevity is more important and I probably would have gone for NARS instead. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nuala Maria17:47

    The 2True looks amazing and really pigmented, but knowing what I'm like I'd probably splurge on NARS anyway haha! Great post lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!