Tom Ford Cream Colour for Eyes in Spice Review


Hey Beauties! 

I love these Cream Colour for Eyes by Tom Ford as they come in a variety of different colours and are perfect as bases for your eyeshadows or can be used as an eyeshadow by itself.

Pigmentation and Colour

I specifically love this colour (Spice) because its such a perfect colour for autumn as its a really warm bronzy tone, you can use it in either thinly on the lids as a simple base to hold other shadows to it but it can also be used more thickly as an actual eyeshadow. I love this colour as well because its really pigmented a little goes a long way not to mention the finish of it is gorgeous, its a sheeny-glittery but not chunks of glitter but just little specks of glitter.
I used the Daniel Sandler Scandal at Midnight Palette over the top of the cream to show you how it looks as just a cream and how it looks with a powder on top.



Wear Time

The Cream Colour for Eyes lasts a long time i remember using it on a shoot a while back and it was a full day shoot around 8+ hours and there was no creasing or flaking. There was a little fading but that is to be expected after 8 hours.

Packaging

The packaging is nothing special at all its just a glass jar with a lid containing the product if im honest yes its functional and the product doesn't dry out but i realised the logo on the top isnt embossed like the Chanel Illusion D'ombre the Tom Ford label is actually a sticker just placed on top of the lid which to me seems very cheap especially for a brand like Tom Ford



Price and Where to Buy

You can get the Tom Ford Cream Colour for Eyes in Spice from House of Fraser, Selfridges, Harrods and Harvey Nichols for £28.

I used the Tom Ford Cream Colour for Eyes in Spice on this photoshoot


The Good? and The Bad?

The Good?- The colour lasts a long time and is pigmented
The Bad?- The Packaging is a bit lacking


Have you tried these?
What is your favourite shade?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt14:55

    I haven't tried any of the Tom Ford makeup yet, but have had my eye on a lipstick for a while now. The shade you're showing is absolutely gorgeous - rich and creamy! Would love to take it for a test drive :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky Mortimer13:45

    For £28 I'd expect nicer packaging, the sticker just makes it look cheap which is a shame because I really like the look of what's inside :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuala Maria20:46

    I know what you mean about the packaging, still really wanna try Tom Ford products just wish they weren't so expensive! xxx
    www.dolleduplondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia20:14

    ooo.. exciting colour and photoshoot! Love it! I've never tried anything from Tom Ford before, but this colour as you mentioned, is perfect for autumn!

    http://www.beautyfromthefjord.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!