Hourglass launches Ambient Lighting Powder Palette

Hourglass has launched this great little palette which contains the shades, Dim Light, A neutral peach beige powder that blurs imperfections and highlights a radiant complexion with a balance of warm and cool tones. & Radiant Light, A sun-kissed golden beige powder that enhances the overall complexion with believable, subtle warmth as well as limited edition shade, Incandescent, a pearl powder which is great at highlighting and also contains a small 5ml veil mineral primer.

I really like this palette because it has 3 of the powders in them which would be a great thing for me when working on set and working on clients because its an all in one product rather than 3 separate product. I have tried these in the store and they look great when applied.

You can purchase the Ambient Lighting Powder Palette from Liberty and Space NK nationwide for £56 which to me is a great price as the individual powders are £38 each - uk.spacenk.com/


What do you think of this palette?
Will you be buying it?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt18:01

    It sounds like a nice products but I've got to be honest, I think the price is a little bit steep, when there are so many excellent alternatives on the market at the moment, so even though it looks lovely, I will probably pass on this one. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh i want this so bad! I have seriously wanted a Ambient Lighting Powder for so long but could never decide which shade i wanted to try - this is the perfect product for me as i have the choice of three haha :D

    Sophia Meola | A
    Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! Really want to see it in real life though :)

    Ila x

    http://cleanserblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god I want it! I think I would be strung up at the moment if I spent that much on make up - I don't think I could uise the excuse it's for baby on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer22:18

    merci beaucoup for tweeting me your link! this palette looks super delicious and I want to buy it asap; do you think it would suit my skintone??? I recently bought a topshop highlighter that looks great on so many people and awful on me.. also well done for getting the "follow me" link, I was definitely not smart enough to work that one out! I would like to say I'm newly following you because of that but really its because I think your blog is fabulous :)


    www.tigerlilybeauty.blogspot.com


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lolly_Elle'sNails23:14

    I want this product! Space NK is fab I get my rococo from them! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mirela Kasimovic08:07

    Sounds good, palette looks great !!

    http://marrymemakeup.com/airbrush-makeup-artist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Strawbry_Blonde15:57

    I've just got this and LOVE it! Am sure you could work wonders with it Andrew! xx

    StrawberryBlondeBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy Liddell21:10

    The shades look beautiful! I'd definitely buy this
    xx


    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Allie Cleve16:41

    Oh I want this so badly, those powders look gorgeous! Wish I wasn't on a spending ban!

    http://livinglifeindocs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hannah Beauty Box20:13

    I'm definitely adding this palette to my wish list, the colours in it look gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fisi Oh20:29

    It's crazily expensive but I know I'm going to give in to the hype..the powders are just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!