Me Me Me Cosmetics Dew Pot in Autumn Smoulder Review


Hey Beauties!
Sorry i havent posted in a while ive been feeling rather bleh this week but im here today posting about this gorgeous cream product that i absolutely love using during the Autumn/Winter months.

Pigmentation and Colour

The Me Me Me Dew Pot in Autumn Smoulder is a Deep Burgundy/Wine colour which depending on the amount of product you apply is really pigmented it can be used as a base colour for blending colours on top of or can be used as a cream eyeshadow on its own. Autumn Smoulder isnt glittery or shimmery but it isnt matte it has a sort of sheen to it when applied and once it dries its not going anywhere.




Wear Time

This product does last quite a while as it is a cream that dries down when applied on its own i found it gave around 5/6 hours wear which for a product like this from the drugstore is really good although when applied with a powder eyeshadow on top it can last a full day you will have no bother getting about 7/8 hours out of it.

Packaging

There is nothing different or special about the packaging of this product its your average glass jar containing the product i do like that its quite small and light but i have a problem with the well of product if you are using a spatula to get product its no bother but if you are going to be using this for your own use its quite hard to get the product on your finger to apply




Price and Where to Buy

You can purchase the Me Me Me Cosmetics Dew Pot in Autumn Smoulder from Superdrug or online at mememecosmetics.co.uk/dew-pots for £7.25. I do personally think thats a bit much for something containing only 3ml of product whereas the Maybelline colour tattoos cost £4.99 for 4ml of product but as i said the dew posts are a great product

The Good and The Bad

The Good?- I love the colour its perfect for Autumn/Winter
The Bad?- The size of the packaging is a good size but the well is tiny


What are your favourite Autumn products?
What do you think of the Dew Pots?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt15:47

    WOW is all I say, what a stunning color. I've used my Maybelline Colour tattoo in Pomegranate a lot this autumn, and thought that was pretty far out for me, but this is even punchier and I WANT IT :o)! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautyqueenuk16:17

    It is a stunning colour though, really vibrant and very AW x


    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kayla14:42

    I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ebony J18:45

    These products are so pigmented they are beautiful! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn21:57

    This is a lovely colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mirela Kasimovic11:44

    Lovely color... always yes for purple :)
    www.marrymemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!