NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss Review



Hey Beauties!
I recently bought this gorgeous lipgloss from NARS, I only found out about it because Kim Kardashian wears this lipgloss all the time. I read quite a few reviews on it so i thought i would buy it.

Colour/Pigmentation

Turkish Delight is a really soft baby pink colour which a cool undertone which is awesome because it can be used by tons of different people its a suits all colour if you will. Its quite pigmented but no where near as pigmented as an Illamasqua Gloss it has quite a bit of pigment but it wont completely change the colour of your lips. I feel if you put this over a really strong lip it tones it down quite a bit which is great




I think it looks like a really great colour for really pretty played down lips as its not out there or dramatic it would look awesome with quite strong eyes and this for played down lips.


Wear Time

I havent really used this for everyday purposes but i have seen people saying it lasts for about 2+ hours before you have to reapply, Ive used in on photoshoots and it has lasted about that time before i needed to reapply.


Packaging

I really love NARS Packaging because its so sleek and pretty, im totally all for the Matte look on their products I prefer it to the shiny products some brands do because i hate fingerprints on things so much.
The NARS lipglosses come with a doe foot applicator that i love as being a makeup artist i cant use the application but it makes it really easy to apply some to my hand then use a brush to apply to the lips




Price and where to buy

NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss retials for £17.50 you can get NARS Turkish Delight Lipgloss from any NARS counter and online at NARS.com but it is quite popular due to the celebrity following it has and the amount of people who like it. I tried for about 2 months to get a hold of it


The Good and The Bad

The Good?- It suits a lot of different people no matter what your skin tone
The Bad?- I think it is a bit tacky but not sticky but that's just personal preference


What do you think of Turkish Delight
What is your favourite lipgloss?
Leave a comment!




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. I'm the same with shiny black packaging and fingerprints I hate it, am constantly wiping it over to try and get them off! I'm more of a bright lip person at the moment but this does look very pretty x


    thelittleblogofbeauty.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! yeah i totally hate fingerprints haha its so bad :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grace Gibson21:06

    I was actually thinking about this lip gloss the other day. It is a really pretty colour and I would use daily. x
    grace-gibson.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah its a really gorgeous colour i like that tons of different people can use it as it suits all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i actually adore this! i use it on its own or over other lipsticks like 3N, hue or angel from mac. love it. absolute fav of mine! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looks amazing over snob as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caitie Evans15:21

    I love this gloss! Looks amazing on Kim too. I'd love to try it out over different bright lipsticks to see the effect, this is going on my wishlist! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. its really nice over a really bright pink! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!