Illamasqua Halcyon Illuminator Review




Hey Beauties!
I wanted to talk about this awesome product, i dont think this particular shade is still available but i wanted to talk about the product not the colour but i will mention it.

These illuminator are a really great product for highlighting things or if you want to give something a sheen, it can also be used as a base for eyeshadows as its soo sheen-y that it looks amazing on the eyes.
Once applied you dont have much time to blend the product into the skin because it dries quite fast and once it dries its not coming off until you use a remover you can easily get about 8 hours of use of this


I really like how the product is dispensed through a little nozzle at the top it makes everything so much more hygienic than say a brush that Benefit Highbeam has. It dispenses product really easily and in the amount that you need without wasting.


Halcyon is a golden champagne colour, i wouldnt say its glittery but it is more of a sheen that you from the product when blended in, its basically the same idea as Benefits highlighters but these are far superior in the sense they set and they last. What I really love about these is the fact that they catch the light gorgeously its not something that sounds out and looks crazy when applied to any skin tone you get this gorgeous glow from the skin


You can buy the Illamasqua Illuminator's from Illamasqua.com or from any Illlamasqua counter/store. They retail at £13.50 for 7ml of Product.


What do you think of these Illuminators?
What are your favourite highlighter/illuminators
Leave a comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Caitie Evans17:07

    These Illuminators are brilliant, I have Poised and I love it :) it's a pink so I definitely need to pick up a champagne one next x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i totally love them but you will need to get them soon as they are going to be discontinued xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!