Illamasqua Apocalips Lipstick Review


Hey Beauties!

I got Illamasqua Apocalips Lipstick a while ago I bought it with my gift card I got from the Debenhams Press Show so it was well spent! I absolutely love how different and weird the colours from Illamasqua can be.

Colour/Pigmentation

Illamasqua Apocalips Lipstick is a Matte Teal colour, its quite greeny blue which i personally think its absolutely crazy yet really gorgeous! I don't see why you can't wear this yes its a teal but its still a colour people wear bright oranges and reds and deep reds....Why not teal?
As with all Illamasqua Lipsticks, Apocalips is extremely pigmented and goes on really opaque like you would expect from Illamasqua



Wear Time
These lipsticks will last quite a long time as they are really pigmented and matte they will stain your lips a little which is always good because that way it wont come off, you can easily get about 4/5 hours out of this before you would need to top up.

Packaging

As ive said before in a previous post, I absolutely love Illamasqua packaging as they all have this same shape which is a square type shape that is kept the same across the whole range, everything is also stamped with the Illamasqua Logo.

Price and where to buy

You can get any of the Illamasqua lipsticks from any counter, stand alone store or online at www.illamasqua.com each lipstick retials for £16 and contains 4g of product.


The Good and The Bad

The Good?- Apocalips is extremely pigmented and will last for a long time
The Bad?- It is quite drying as its a really matte formula but you just have to
work with it 



What is your favourite Illamasqua Lipstick?
What do you think of Apocalips?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!




Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. This must be great for mixing with other lip colours to to totally change their hue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its amazing if you mix a red into it! it really deepens the colour without looking blue! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this colour is absolutely gorgeous! It's always exciting to see atypical shades and the mixing possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun color. I enjoyed reading about it. If you wouldlike to read my blogs, they are @lserenkin@wordpress.com. Tweet me @laurie_serenkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. its such a great colour! Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah exactly i love mixing colours! its such a pretty colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alice H21:24

    I wish I was brave enough to wear this colour! Looks so lovely and the packaging is lush xx
    mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should totally just wear! more power to you :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!