Google Reader Discontinuation

Hey Beauties!

So im sure most of you will have heard that google reader is being discontinued in July 2013 which is a massive pain to a lot of readers and bloggers as its something that keeps all of your blogs in one place.

There is a way around it what you need to do is:

Go to  https://www.google.com/takeout/ this is where all of your data is stored all you need to do is click "Choose services"

Click the image to make it larger

Select  "Reader"  from the bar below and wait for it to start



once that has completed Sign into or Create a Bloglovin' Account at http://www.bloglovin.com and go to setting and import


They say you should upload the subscriptions.xml file and if you need help click here when you have done that everything should have been transferred and you no longer need to worry!!


What do you think of the Discontinuation of Google Reader
Do you use Bloglovin'?
Leave a comment!





I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!