New Real Techniques Brushes for 2014

New Real Techniques Brushes for 2014

I recently heard about these new brushes coming out from Real Techniques in 2014 and i thought i would share them with you.
The new launch contains 4 different brushes 3 of them are retractable, a Bronzer Brush(£12.99), a Kabuki Brush (£11.99) and a Lip Brush (£5.99) then we have a brush which is silicone tipped its called the "Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush" (£6.99) and as you can tell it is a silicone applicator which you can use to apply eye liner but im wondering how well it will work? its something ive not really seen before so im rather intrigued



These brushes look pretty awesome because you will be able to retract them and use them on the go they will be perfect for your bag!

Right now im not sure of a launch date for the UK but they are available on Ulta.com ranging in price from $5.99 to $12.99


What are your favourites?

Will you be getting anything of these?

Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

27 comments:

  1. Cant wait foe these to come out! i like how they are retractable too and the silicone one seems quite interesting

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me either they seem pretty awesome cant wait to try them

      Delete
  2. These look very interesting! Can't wait to see them in more detail! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully there will be more pictures up soon x

      Delete
  3. These sound rather interesting x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cant wait to try them! :D thanks for the comment x

      Delete
  4. Ooh this is exciting! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not to sure of the silicone brush but i do wanna try it x

      Delete
  5. Oooh a bronzer brush, definitely something I need :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think thats the only type of brush i dont have? haha

      Delete
  6. I want to try the gold brush, I can't wait until it launch in Canada :)

    Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look of those big retractable ones! Amazing! Great prices as well, as always from RT. x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these all look great!! Want!
    Liza | Glambeautys | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too! im not sure about the silicone one though x

      Delete
  9. Oh I can't wait to try these. I think the kabuki brush might have to be the one i try first!


    Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm excited about the pink angled one!!
    p.s. happy to found your blog, feel free to visit mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So exciting! I had no idea about these new brushes, thanks for sharing! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those brushes look super awesome and exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh...I am a little obsessed with this brush line, so I might need all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW I am excited to see that!

    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for messaging me on twitter through the bbloggers chat! I have now added you on GFC, Bloglovin &Twitter, I hope you will follow me back too! I love blogs based on reviews and yours looks amazing hun :) x

    Lucie // Fatbeautyx // My latest post (Blogsale!!! ) // Vote for me in the #UKBA14

    ReplyDelete
  16. I may have to try out the lip one. I don't have a lip brush but think I really should start trying to apply my lipstick with one

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  17. That bronzer brush will be MINE, ALL MIIIINE <3 haha, I can't wait!!

    Holly Mixtures
    Merry Christmas Andrew :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous22:22

    Excited about these but I'll be disappointed if the Kabuki is slanted (which is how it looks in the image!!). I prefer domed or flat topped for ease of use. I like the fact they're retractable for travel!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous22:23

    Excited about these but I'll be disappointed if the Kabuki is slanted (which is how it looks in the image!!). I prefer domed or flat topped for ease of use. I like the fact they're retractable for travel!

    ReplyDelete
  20. im interested to see what that silicone liner one is like and if it works well!how exciting!hopefully won't be a disappointment!xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!