Latest YouTube Videos

Hey Beauties! <3
So i thought id put my Latest YouTube Videos on here as well if you havent seen it my YouTube is www.YouTube.com/MrAJBx


Favourites of the Month!

I did this video of my favourites from January to April as i forgot to start then but ive a few favourites from 
Sam Chapman's Real Technique Brushes, Chanel Powder, Illamasqua Cream Pigments etc

Enjoy! 







Whats in my MUA Kit
This video just shows you what i usually keep in my kit and what I use on Photoshoots. The traincase is a suitcase but im going to be getting a new one with Drawers

Enjoy


What do you think?
Leave a comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

2 comments:

  1. Your new cut looks really cute! Great favorites picks I've been thinking about checking out the real techniques brushes my sister actually just bought some too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks hun! so sweet 
    i love the Real Technique Brushes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!