Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer Reivew


Hey Beauties,

I went into Space NK the other day to pick up the Kevyn Aucoin "The Sensual Skin Enhancer" which has had a few good reviews but a generally unheard of product on the market. If you didn't know, Kevyn Aucoin was a Famous Makeup Artist to the star who did everyone's makeup from Linda Evangalista to Britney Spears even Cher but sadly died in 2002 but his knowledge and products live on.

I really like this product, its a foundation and you might think..."that tiny pot a foundation" and i would answer "yes" hah. This foundation is one of the most full coverage, pigmented products ive ever used. Usually when using this foundation you would mix a bit of moisturiser into it  in varying quantities depending on the coverage you would like, You can use it as a concealer straight from the tub as it is seriously pigmented.
A little goes a long with with this foundation and i mean a little as you will see in the Live Swatch below
Shade- sx03




As you can see from above this foundation is extremely pigmented and quite thick but great if you sheer it down with a moisturiser so that it doesnt cake up on your skin. if you use small amounts in certain places you wont have any problems.
There is a real technique in using this foundation i like using it with a small sponge and push and roll it into the skin rather than using a brush because it just looks better

The Sensual Skin Enhancer is £36 for 18g of product and will last you a life time as you only need a tiny bit
If your into either full coverage or just hiding spots this is good for you its also good for those who want a really sheer coverage or full as you can mix a moisturiser into it and basically create any coverage. It contains Honey and jojoba oil to create a soft, dewy finish.

The Sensual Skin Enhancer is available from Space NK in the UK from what i have found you can also buy it online at http://uk.spacenk.com

What do you think of this product? 
How much coverage do you like?
Leave a Comment 


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'



Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. lauren alice17:01

    I've heard so much about this foundation and I'd love to own it. Great to see it swatched. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to try it! :D what do you think of the live swatches? so you can actually see it for real :P 

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. EmmaM14717:49

    Lovely post!Emma x
    http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/ 

    ReplyDelete
  4. LauraLouBeauty20:29

    I LOVE the skin enhancers, have got a load in my kit, very multi-purpose too, you can really warm it down on a palette and mix with serum to create a beautiful light sheer base.... I have a lot of his products.... Makeup god xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah totally agree i love him! :D have you tried the sculpting powders  i love them! 
    the grey toned one is perfect for contouring! xx 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawnie P23:38

    Oh this looks amazing! I haven't heard of the brand before definitely going to keep an eye out for it!

    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah you really should this brand is amazing, Kevyn Aucoin was an amazing artist

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vica18:56

    I've heard good things about his concealer too. I'd like to try any of his products, they are just not very easy to get hands on. It's hard to buy a foundation or concealer online. Love and follow your blog. Please check out mine: http://cherrypearls100.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just check out Space NK on there website you will find the products and can have them shipped to you xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paperbacks & Postcards09:11

    This looks amazing! I've been liking a much more sheer coverage lately though - so weird as I used to love full coverage! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah this is everything from Full to sheer xD xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!