ELF Studio Blush Review



Don't you just love ELF? I got these a while ago but i have never actually blogged about them because I find some of the products cant be really hit or miss.
I love the packaging as you can see i thought they looked a lot like the NARS Blush's where as the NARS Blushes have a matte case these don't.

The Product-
The ELF Studio Blush comes with 4.7g of product which is great because the NARS Blushes contain only 4.5g  I find that sometimes the ELF Blush's can be a bit chalky but that doesnt make them a bad product they still apply great, the biggest thing about these that surprised me was the intense pigmentation of most shades. With one swipe you get so much colour so a light hand is needed because of the pigment.


As you can see from the swatch above Pink Passion is extremely pigmented which i love! Each Blush costs around £3.50 in the UK and $3 in the US which is an amazing price for such a good product

Individual Shades
Pink Passion is a gorgeous barbie pink which is highly pigmented as well as a little chalky so a light hand is needed so you don't go all clown cheeks

This is maybe my favourite shade from ELF. It is quite comparable to NARS Angelika 
 Peachy Keen is a gorgeous golden colour which would look great as a highlight because it is not glittery more a sheen to it rather than glitter, the touch of this is soft and silky and applies well.

Peachy Keen is comparable to Nars Luster
Blushing Rose isnt my favourite shade because it is so deep, really warm almost red with a lot of glitter it would be good for deeper skin tones

Blushing Rose is comparable to MAC Love Rush
Berry Merry is light pink/warm colour with small flecks of glitter ((Bad Picture sorry)) It does look quite golden when swatched which i think is quite cute. This applies like the other colours soft and silky without being overly glittery

Berry Merry is comparable to NARS Sin







The last time for these blushes is okay, i wouldn't say it was amazing but if you use a cream blush or a cream product then these you will get a more lasting effect as it has something to hold onto and if you do loose the blush you still have a colour underneath

Over all I like these blush's, they are pigmented and affordable what's not to love!
ELF is available at eyeslipsface.co.uk or eyeslipsface.com and can also be found in some stores in the US


What do you think of ELF Blushes?
What is your favourite colour?
Leave a comment <3


I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesMUA
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!
Andrew James

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

13 comments:

  1. Fabriziaspinelli18:11

    I like your post so much! These shades
    are really gorgeous!


    Take a look and if you want we can follow
    each others: Cosa mi metto???


    Win
    a $60 gift card to spend on The Quiet Riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smokeyeyesmua19:30

    I have pink passion and it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Pink Passion sooo much! :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comparisons! Peachy Keen looks lovely x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink passion looks so pigmented! I've tried some ELF products before and I wasn't overwhelmed (but then I suppose they're so cheap I can't really complain!), I'm definitely going to consider trying them out again after seeing this post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah i think you should people do get put off but i think you just need to find what works for you cause as i said it is quite hit and miss :P and yes pink passion is amazingly pigmented hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very welcome, yeah peachy keen is a cute colour! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. beckysmakeup21:53

    I love the look of Pink Passion. Its amazing how I am so quick to buy the higher end and you don't realise these products are right under your nose! 

    Becky 
    http://beckysmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. becca plunkett22:14

    Had no idea there were so many dupes by ELF! Its kind of hard to tell what the shades are like on the website because the pictures almost never match the actual colour. This is why these kind of blog posts are so helpful haha x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah exactly and you dont realise how good they are even though they are like 90% cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww thanks! yeah i  try to do live swatches as well so you can actually see <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. ELF is surprisingly fantastic! I found that one of their palettes is a dupe for UD Naked! I have not tried their blush but I've seen a lot of blogger praise!

    P.S. thanks for sending me your link during #bbloggers! Just wanted to stop in and say hey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!