Fashionista Customisable Palette (Blush)

Fashionista Customisable Palette (Blush)



Hey Beauties,

You may remember I did a post before on the Fashionista Cosmetics 4 pan palette that I had filled eye smokey eye colours well this time I bought another one but I bought a selection of different blushes and put them into the Red Palette they have.
I have to say i was surprised at the pigmentation in these blushes as they are only £4 each but £12 for the whole palette which i think is an amazing deal, looking at the blushes you can see these are highly pigmented
i would say that the deeper pink/red tone was the most pigmented it reminds me of MAC's Loverush but i think the greatest thing in this palette would be the 2nd Blush which reminds me an awful lot of Super Orgasm by NARS in the picture it looks a little deeper but in real life its almost a perfect match

1. Flush
2. Amber Glow
3. Butterscotch
4. Cinnamon 
As you can see above the idea of the palette is a great thing, i think the idea was taken from the Bobbi Brown Palettes which are a great idea. I love how you can pop out the colours and add different ones it really is a great idea for everyone especially Makeup Artists because you can swap and take what colours you need and at only £12 a palette for 4 its not really breaking the bank at all

Left to right-
Cinnamon, Butterscotch, Flush, Amber Glow
As i mentioned earlier in this post i was quite surprised at how pigmented these blushes would show up as we all know that sometimes they types of products are so bright but its hard to get pigmentation from them. Amber Glow have to be my favourite colour from this palette because it does remind me of Super Orgasm by NARS.

2.5g of product for £4 each, but having the palette on an offer that if you buy 4 peices and the palette you can get it all for £12 so you are saving so much money and these are so pigmented you only need a light hand so they should last you a while.
These palettes are available from Superdrug, there is a list on the Facebook Notes sections saying where they are available from: click here


What do you think of this idea?
Does it compare to NARS Super Orgasm to you?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. OMG I totally love this. I bought an Inglot palette and think it works out about £36 and these are deffo amazing colours. I will deffo be purchasing this. Thanks..

    Gillian.. http://weegillie.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are awesome i love them tbh haha xD and i agree such a better deal because you are basically getting more colours for your money xD

      Delete
  2. lauren alice12:33

    These look amazing! What a great way to carry around a lot of product without it being bulky. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah they are awesome i love them tbh haha xD and i agree such a better deal because you are basically getting more colours for your money xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! <3 they are such a great idea! and the pigmentation really surprised me xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh these look really good! always see them when out shopping and always walk by- might have to check them out next time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! get one its only £12 for the whole palette so its such a good deal xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!