Illamasqua Cream Blush- "Lies"



Hey Beauties!
I always get asked how to make skin look so glowy, dewy but really natural. I usually get that glow on models by using Lies Cream Blush.

Illamasqua describes "Lies" as a Pearlescent Cool Pink which can be used as a cheek colour on really pale skin as it will come up as a really nice pale pink but can also be use as a highlight because it is quite pearlescent which is gorgeous, usually i would apply this over the foundation before slightly powdering. I place the highlight in specific places i want the light to hit.


Lies Cream Blush is so soft and easy to blend. I love the texture of these blushes, it reminds me of butter (hah) yes i know that sounds weird but it feels like the same texture so it does blend like butter.
Illamasqua describes their cream blushes as :

Tease, hypnotise, use to effect. Use Cream Blusher to highlight your cheekbones, shape your face, build and blend with fingers or a brush to create the colour intensity you desire. Use over foundation for impact, or under for a captivating glow. However you apply it, be daring.


Check out the Live Swatch!

Lies comes with 4g of product for £16.50 which is a good thing because MAC Crème Blend is £17.50 whereas you get 5.6g with that but Illamasqua Cream Blushes are so intensely pigmented you really dont need much.
Lies is avaliable from Illamasqua Counters and from Online at Illamasqua.com.

I used Lies cream blush on this photoshoot to create the glow here  


What do you think of Lies Cream Blush?
Have you tried Illamasqua before?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you like my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

18 comments:

  1. beckysmakeup20:07

    I love that this looks 'dewy' rather than resembling a grease ball or even worse a glitter ball. I need to really swatch this in the shop, I am yet to pop my Illamasqua cherry :-) 

    Becky 
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. evelynrose620:16

    been wanting to try Illamasqua for a long time looks like the products are really good and really dramatic :) 

    http://fashionbreaksmyheart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They can be but if you work them right you could use them as everyday products :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try this, thanks for posting about it! New follower, would love a follow back at http://sassyshoppperreviews.blogspot.com/ when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Serena Steinfeld05:03

    You are so talented!
    Check out my blog?

    http://foreveralwaysfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah you really should :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that this looks glowy but not greasy. Love the cupcake look you did too the sprinkles on the lips were a nice touch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sammy21:06

    i want to try this! looks gorgeous!

    you have an amazing blog :) following!!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  10. NykkeyB02:18

     I had to zoom my screen in soooooo much to read the things in the smaller print.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahah sorry!! </333

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to try this, it looks so pretty. Its on my birthday wish list now  ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this so much its such a gorgeous highlighter! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww thanks hun!! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey hun! :d thanks yeah its really glowy xx :D sorry for the late reply im sure i replied haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. you so have to try illamasqua! :D c xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Epiphannie19:01

    Ooooooh this looks so nice!!! I'm adding this to my illamasqua shopping list. Thanks Andii for giving me this link . . . Also I see an illamasqua haul post that you've done, I'm just going to sneak over there now

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, great post of video and information so great. Thank you for sharing.

    http://bestnaturalskinblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!