Tip- Lipstick Palettes

Hey Guys! <3

How are you all. I was going to talk about what i do to store my lipsticks, Ive done a post before on lipsticks so check that out (HERE)

There are many ways to store your lip colours by keeping them in the tubes, depotting them into different forms of containers such as the Japonesque Palette which comes in different sizes which is awesome. You can depot them into a MAC Palette which is what I choose to do.



Depotting your lipsticks can be a bit messy, you could either melt them or smoosh them into a palette. A lot of people have different opinions on how to store lipsticks some people say that it changes the texture and feel of the lip colour but i honestly don't think it does all of my colours are the same as they were in the tube and feel totally the same.
There is one really big things that i love doing when you can depot them, it is to mix your own colours which i think its an amazing idea because if you need a colour but don't have it you can simply take some of of lipstick and some of another melt and mix and you have a new colour but still have the 2 originals as well which is amazing as you never loose out. You don't need to just use 2 you can use as many as you want to use

What do you think of storing them like this?
Would you rather carry 60 lipsticks? or 4 Palettes?
Leave a comment

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

16 comments:

  1. islay_xx16:59

    I keep mine in their original bullets, but I can see why people would want to put them in palettes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauteous Blog17:44

    I like having a tiny palette that I can carry with me but I would only use half of the lipstck to melt it down, that way I can keep some in the tube for on the go! this is cute though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that xD so i have some left so i can top it up if i need too :P hehe 
    i take maybe half the lipstick and leave half :P xx

    Thanks for commenting xx 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah id rather use my palettes because my kit would be even heavier with 60 lip colours :P hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5.  Yeah id rather use my palettes because my kit would be even heavier with 60 lip colours :P hehe

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I get to the end of a lipstick, I give it a spray with some surgical spirit and scoop it all out into a palette. Have you seen how much is in the end? 

    I love the Japonesque palettes - I got one after I watched Lisa Eldridge show her palettes in a vid. 

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister does this with her lippies and they're so much more convienent this way! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally agree, im trying to cut down on what i carry in my kit so im not lugging around 50 million things  :P

    Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, there is like a whole lipstick in the bottom and just think people chuck them out and how much lipstick they are actually wasting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. saw these when in Dublin at the weekend, they're expensive enough but I instantly wanted them! Am training as an MUA so think they're fab!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are amazing, i dont use them for eyeshadow as you can see but i think they are great for lipstick xD 

    Thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to start training as an MUA this summer and I'd really like to invest in that Japonseque lip palette. I think it would help me be more creative with my colour choices having them all laid out infront of me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for commenting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah i agree its a lot more helpful to see all the colours in front of you in a Palette! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well,
    good news for me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so warming to the idea of depotting my lippies that I'm planning on picking up some palettes later in the week HOWEVER what about travelling and if they get warm? Wouldn't that remelt some of them and they could potentially run into each other? That would suck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!