Seven Deadly Sins ((TAG))

Hey Beauties, I was tagged by Nykki from MyManeBlog to do this tag, thought it seemed like fun.


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 
Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes- These are a good send, amazingly pigmented eyeshadows but for so little money. When i was in superdrug I bought all the ones I could haha



Chanel Hydramax Serum would have to be the most expensive because that was about £50

 

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get? 

I have to go with Nykki on this one and say Brushes! I am a Makeup Artist so i have photoshoots etc and coming home and you have like 50+ dirty brushes to clean is not a fun job to do haha



I dont think ive really had a product thats been hard to get really

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products? 

Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balms, they smell amazing!! i have a few and they are the kind of product you cant stop smelling


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness? 

This is bad especially for me seeing as what i do, but taking makeup off......bad i know. If ive gone out and came back after a night out i have to literally force myself just to take it all off



5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence? 

Skin Care!!<3



6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Someone with a good figure, I quite like people who  are skinny but toned at the same time....kinda hot haha

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Bobbi Brown BBU Palette! <3

I tag everyone to do this! 
I think it would be fun hehe

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

12 comments:

  1. I really shouldn't complain to myself when I'm washing the 3 brushes I actually use on a daily basis. You have to clean so many. :p Good choices you have here, I agree with the Sleek palettes. Hopefully, I'll get around to doing this tag too. I keep forgetting. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the body shop lipbalm too!

    Also, I just thought I'd let you know I'm giving away a Clarisonic Mia on my blog! I'd love it if you could check it out on my blog. You can gain up to 10 entries! Here’s a link xxhttp://daisy--meadow.blogspot.com/2012/02/giveaway-clarisonic-mia.html 

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe yeah, i absolutely love the sleek palettes soo much hehe

    thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelli Una Finn13:17

    I really want a Bobbi Brown palette too :) I have totally neglected my Sleek palettes and I love them so I will have to do a swap with some of the palettes I'm using at the min. Great Post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. BBU palette is amazing i want it for my kit :D xx

    Thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. KittyBonkers19:12

    Oooooo, those Sleek palettes look really nice I might have to buy them! This is an interesting tag, never seen it before, but looks fun! Might try it!
    Kitty xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes try it!! :D hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hayley11:32

    Ah i want the bbu palette too :( I might do this post in my blog too, looks like fun! x :) 

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the BBU palette i really want one :P 

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sleek acid palette...! It was my Fav palette of 2011 =D This looks like fun. I might just do this...!

    www.zainabismbar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have to admit the acid palette is quite amazing! :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!