MENERGY presents The Valentine's Mascara Massacre Ball


  



Hey Beauties <3


Just wanted to say if your not doing anything on the 11th of February, you should come along to MENERGY, its amazing! They are having their Valentine's Mascara Massacre Ball! which should be so much fun.
If you are free next Saturday ((11th of February)) You should come along its a great night! I will be there as well just all dressed up

The Valentine's Mascara Massacre Ball will be held in Forbidden Gentlemens Club in Glasgow which is near the St Enoch Centre in the City Centre.


Here is the trailer for the night x
Menergy is hosted by the amazing, Guillotina Munter and The House of MENERGY

I will be there up on the catwalk seeing as i have been challenged to see who can be the fiercest bitch! :)
x


                   or

What do you think 
Will you be attending?
Leave a Comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!