Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer



Hey Beauties! <3

Sorry I haven't posted lately just been doing a few things, anyway the Laura Mercier Primer is fast becoming my favourite Primer that I have used.
This Primer has a silky smooth texture to it and only a little needs to be applied all over the face. I think this primer is great because it is Oil Free so anyone can use it even people with oily skin as it contains no oil so it wont make you oily.
The best thing i have found with this primer is that is gives a flawless base and helps to make the foundation look and blend so much better than it normally would. I did a photoshoot where i used this primer with some Illamasqua Skin Base and the result was an amazing, even, glowy finishing but not overly shiny.
 As you can see from the photo her sin looks amazing.

The Primer comes in the normal Laura Mercier packaging, the squeezey tube which i think is great because its awesome fitting in your kit or into your bag because it is quite sleek and thin. The Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer contains 50ml of product has has 4.7 stars out of 5 on the Laura Mercier website
The Product retails for £28 in the UK and $30 in the US

What do you think of think of this Primer?
Have you used it before?
Leave a comment<3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Flawlessbyjm18:13

    I love the LM primers! I urge you to try her newest edition to the primer family... Primer Radiance. It's gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. twofashiongeeks18:13

    I really want to try this out. I don't use any face primer at all, but I probably should with my oily/combination skin. I may just purchase this fairly soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you so should it will help so much! <3

    Thanks for commenting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really! :O whats it like? xx

    Thanks for commenting! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!