February Favourites!


Hey Beauties! <333
I thought id do some favourites as I used to but kinda stop doing it so i  thought id do it again, yay!

I had a few this month ranging from MAC, Laura Mercier, Illamasqua and Sleek etc

All the products above are products I've used either on Clients, Photoshoots or just reviewing and i have to say I loveeee every one of them.


1. Sleek Makeup- Oil Free Crème to Powder Foundation-  I have to say that this foundation is gorgeous in photos it may look a little heavy right from the pan and onto the face but if you use a primer and spray your brush with a bit of Fix+ by MAC it will sheer it down and will go on like a dream.


2. Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer- This has to my favourite primer for people with any kind of skin type because it just applies so well and it leaves your face ready for foundation. When you apply  foundation on top of this it leaves the skin so smooth and flawless. The foundation application is so easy and it just looks so much better.



3. MAC Prep+Prime Powder- I was a little weary about how good this could be but i have to admit again this is one of my go to products when doing makeup on anyone. This powder is awesome at controlling oil and minimising the appearance of pores and also is great because it doesnt dry out your skin i think this may have something to do with the fact it is silicon based.



4. This pigment is amazing, its a cream and so bendable and matte. This makes the perfect lilac lip as well as the perfect base on the eyes for eyeshadow to go on top. As you can see....i love it haha its almost gone.
These do crease like hell on the lids if you dont use a primer and powder on top but if you do you will be fine.










5. Barry M Lip Gloss in 210 is a fantastic true red colour which can be used on its own or on top of a lipcolour to make it look "juicy" This lip gloss has to be the most amazing smelling thing ever! it smells quite sweet but quite sharp, it is amazing! As you can see it is really pigmented and stays on for a while although the formula is quite thick.

What are your favourites for this month?
What do you think of mine?
Leave a comment <3


Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, find me on Twitter @MrAJBx3

If you love my blog, Dont forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE!

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

10 comments:

  1. LisaUnderwood11:18

    I love the Sleek Full Coverage foundation. As long as you add a little moisture  to them they're great! We have a lot of the same loves aha. Illamasqua Crream Pigments and Barry M lipglossesxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG go us! :D we are awesome haha

    i love the Barry M lipglosses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That red lipgloss looks amazing!! It's so pigmented I wish I liked lipgloss!! Lmbo. I'm a matte lip girl though!! :)

    Great favs!!

    xoxo, Nykki

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would love the Cream Puffs we have in the UK 
    i should so send you them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to try Mac's prep and prime I keep forgetting every time I'm out! Great February faves post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah you really do!! <3 its amazing tbh i love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the laura mercier primer, it's my favorite also!! p. s. thanks so much for you awesome comment on my bloggy, you rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im in love with it as well hehe

    Your welcome any time hehe! <3 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Def gonna try the sleek foundation and barry m lipglosses.

    www.lookwhatigot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Barry M Lip gloss is calling me! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!