Fashionista Cosmetics Eyeshadow Review

Fashionista Cosmetics Eyeshadow Review

I have to say, OMG to these eyeshadows i had read some reviews on them before from different Bloggers like Sunday Girl etc and they seemed awesome but I never knew where to find them until last week when I found them in Sauchiehall Street Superdrug!

Fashionista Cosmetics is a new-ish brand i think which sells the same old makeup everyone else does but what really caught my eye where the eyeshadows and blush's. Apparently if you buy 4 eyeshadow's or blush's you can get the entire thing plus palette for £12 which i though was amazing because each eyeshadow on its own is £4 and the Palette is £5....BARGAIN! hah
I love! the packaging for these eyeshadows it quite reminds me of the Bobbi Brown Palettes where you can pop in and out the eyeshadows like you can do with this palette

1. Sweet Kiss
2. Silver Lining
3. Steel
4.Blackout
























The pigmentation in these eyeshadows is quite surprising to be honest. They feel quite smooth almost creamy even though they are a powder and they are a dream to blend they blend so easily and especially the black it doesn't go grey like a certain colour we all know haha

I used Black out and Silver lining in this shoot with Kate and Colin from Totem Digital Media

What do you think of these eyeshadows?
Bargain or a Miss?
Leave a comment!

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Loving this. Sounds like a right bargain! Might go hunt it down!! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. anotherlipglossjunkie04:22

    Those shadows look like there really great quailty, too bad there are no super drugs in america :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would recommend MUA because they have an online store which is awesome :D muastore.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  4. You so should, i was surprised to see how great they eyeshadows were!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucyywrites20:57

    Haven't tried the eyeshadows yet, they look great, I reviewed some of the lipsticks back along and love them! :D

    Lucyhttp://lucyywrites01.blogspot.comx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what are they like? did you like them xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holly18:03

    Thanks! Ill check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tammyburns21:01

    Just bought these shadows in browns and purples. Havent tried the purples yet, but love the browns. Last all night and lovely shimmery shades

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are amazing with a primer as well! <3 or a coloured base xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!