Scottish Blogger Christmas Meet

Hey Beauties! <3


Yesterday was soo much fun, Bloggers got together in Glasgow which was organised by Charlene and Rani, who are fantastically awesome!. We started off in a pub...yeah a pub, The Counting House...its Christmas! After an hour or so we had chat then headed off to Rox, it is amazing place. We had High Tea and Champagne with little Glittery Cupcakes (Heaven! <3), The Tree was gorgeous! massive and decorated beautifully. The best part of Rox is we each got a pair of these gorgeous studded earrings which took me by surprise.
                    
                     
                       


Last night i met some amazing people, funny awesome ....very styish people haha. after Rox we went to the Christmas Market and i was in heaven. The amount of food i bought- 2 Bratwurst, £7 of sweets, Crepes, Pancakes etc. It was such an amazing night, i met a lot of awesome people who are amazing haha! 


I hope something like this happens again! I had so much fun!

Have you ever been to a Blogger Event!
Did you like it?
Leave a comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xx


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like an amazing night! I used to live in Glasgow and while I love Dublin, I still miss the buzz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun! <3 Rox is amazing haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun time! I've never been to a blogger meetup before, but if there was ever one in my area I would definitely go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was so nice to meet you yesterday and I'm glad you enjoyed yourself! Hope your not feeling too sick after all those sweets hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was awesome to meet you as well! <3 oh i still havent finished them haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah it was amazing xD :P i think more should be arranged haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sad I couldn't make it. Maybe next time. :( Glad you had fun!!

    ~ Lauren <3

    http://cosmeticskittensclassrooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. We should just meet up for coffee and shopping some time <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!