Know Your Limits - TV Ad

Hey Beauties! <3 ....2 posts in one day i know. I wanted to show you something i did for a client.
I did makeup for a "Know Your Limits - TV Ad " which was quite fun the people i was working with was awesome.

Its funny to think a 15 second ad took up nearly 5 hours to film...Crazy i know!
Now to the video!



Know Your Limits - TV Ad from Scott Houston on Vimeo.

Check Scott's work out at : www.scotthouston.co.uk





What do you think?
Do you agree everyone "over drinks?"
Leave a Comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. (: Oh honey I'm so proud. Looks absolutely fantastic. I do think some people don't know their limits which is unfortunate. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe thanks hun! <3 and the sad thing is, people get hurt because they drink far too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work, the video is very good, Well done to all parties involved

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skin Care19:04

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!