Be Yourself



Hey Beauties, just a little some different today! <3

God knows for ages i was the one trying to fit in then it got to the point where i thought, no! i will be who i want to be.
I know how hard it can be in our society to be yourself with all the Magazine pictures of "you have to this size and if your not your not beautiful"  and i think thats wrong in all honesty. There have a been a few truths i had to discover but doing Sociology helped with that.

In Society we have our own Norms of what is considered "Normal and Accepted"  and when we dont listen to these unwritten rules a punishment follows- eg someone who is an alternative person being who they want to be, they are laughed at and made fun of because they are not of the Norm or Someone who wears makeup but is male- subject to a ton of questions, people not liking you for no reason etc
But! i want to say if your out there and your conforming to societies Norms because your afraid of what will happen i say let it happen i have been so much happier since becoming who i wanted to be. When you place limits on yourself you don't achieve as much as you could

If you are a Male and want to do something not considered the "Norm" do it, it will be hard but people respect honesty and truth i have found if you stand up and say "i am what i am" and ignore the haters they don't disappear you just notice them less. I walked down a busy city centre in the middle of the day wearing heels laughing and joking with people and someone said to me "How do you deal with the people looking at you" My Response "People were looking?" i genuinely dont notice it any more
 what once was scary now is normal for me

Just think, about this time last year i had never ever put makeup on myself! i was afraid to even put a lipgloss on in my room with no one about, now that tells me something about how society views people who break there "shackles" if you will.

If you are Female do what you want to do i can only say that if you want to do something do it you will be so much happier the world is such a better place when you can say "i dont care i am me"
Don't justify yourself to someone the only thing that matters is how you see yourself not how others see you


If you are LGBT i can say there is a struggle to find yourself and i guess in a sense it does get better people notice less you become just another person and who you love doesn't even matter.

If you are anyone or anything else just be how you are or be who you want to be dont feel the need to conform just because "someone said so" people dont like it when you think for yourself, Peoples opinions mean nothing unless you ask for them 


Always remember, you arnt attractive to everyone but you will be to someone <3  (that keeps me going :P))

I love everyone of you guys! <3 you are amazing and sweet and give me the courage to be who i want to be and to spread the message of "ITS OK TO BE DIFFERENT!" ....trust me its better than being normal those people are fucked up haha
if you ever need help or anyone to talk to about anything i am always here for every one of you <3
if you have a problem leave me your question and i will help www.andiijames.tumblr.com/ask
Your question can be anything even ask something about me, makeup, life, love, gender or absolutely anything else!


MrAJBx3/Andii James
xx 

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

14 comments:

  1. Hey!
    What a great post!
    Its so true, people spend half their time worrying about the person they should be instead of the person they are. Usually the person they are is better than the one they think they should be.
    Everybody should love people for who they are and accept them because they are different, because this place would be so dull if we were all the same!
    Jen
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, thats so true!
    thanks for commenting means a lot xx <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not a problem <3
    I hate how people judge other people on who they are because they look a bit different, just because they might look different on the outside does not make them a bad person!
    (sorry! I'm just really passionate about this subject! Haha, I could go on and on!!)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as me, i hate to see people hurt because of something so silly as to who they are or what they wear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks<3 just thought i would try and help some people 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh such a great post <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so true! People walk around judging others, staring, pointing fingers and such. Magazines & tv showing us how we "should" be. It's ridiculous! Who are they to judge? Everyone single one of us is different in some way and if we all went with the "norm" this would be a boring world full of controlled robot-like people! I don't care to fit into any bubble of what society thinks is prim & proper, I can only be me. I actually feel bad for the stuck up people of the world, they have no clue what amazing friendships & learning opportunities they miss out on with the people they turn their noses up at. I'm sure they have secret little issues they go home to as well. I always tell people, you don't have to like or agree with what I do but you are going to respect it, otherwise keep it moving! I just love your post, we should all be who we are as long as we aren't hurting anyone. Last time I checked no one bled because of my choices! Great post darling! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah i agree its a sad day when you have to do as society says

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sunnie Gummie22:10

    Sucha lovely blog, a new follower from www.sunniewrites.blogspot.com, would love if you follow me back :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!