Amazingly Pigmented Eyeshadows from Vivo Cosmetics

Hey Beauties! <3

I thought i would share more on the brand "Vivo Cosmetics" maybe you remember my Previous Post on Vivo where i talked about different products.
I am seriously impressed with their eyeshadows that i have now bought all of them i think. They come in a range of vibrant and "normal" colours in 2 different finishes- Matte and Pearl, I find the Pearl shadows to be much more pigmented but the Matte Shades are still good because the darker ones are pigmented.

The Packaging is really cute because it doesn't have a click latch thing that most shadows do, these shadows are just well fit and you can just pull the lid up so if you drop it it will still close as there is nothing to break off.
 

Each shadow comes in a small square which is tightly packed with 3.8g of Eyeshadow with the VIVO logo pressed into it and retails at £1.50 per shadow.

I actually cant say enough for the pigment of these shadows, i feel that they are tightly packed but also soft to the touch feeling almost creamy rather than powdery one of the Matte shades need to be more pigmented which is Sandstorm but apart from that i am amazed at the others
These are all one swipe from the pan
L-R- Purple Passion, Slate, Sandstorm, Rich Chocolate
I love the Purple because it looks so pretty it reminds me of Poison Plum from Sugar Pill which is a bit darker but the Vivo Shadow is still gorgeous. I found that this Black colour, Slate is a true black no matter how much you blend it remains black unlike Carbon from MAC which can go quite grey or blue-y on some skin tones. 

The Pearl shades are even more impressive i would say again Electric Purple could be a bit more pigmented but does remind me of the texture and colour of an Illamasqua Lipstick in Underworld which has the same colour.

From L-R- Mink, Blue Lagoon, Aqua Marine, Dusky Pink, Blue Lagoon, Electric Purple
Look how pigmented these are and for shadows that cost £1.50 i think its amazing i love how they catch the light, as you can see they arn't glittery they just have this gorgeous finish to them.

Overall I would say these would be  8/10 because some shades could be more pigmented.


What do you think of these Eyeshadows
Have you tried Vivo Cosmetics before?
Leave a Comment <3

Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xx


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. Agree - the pigmentation is amazing with the vivo products. They are also currently 3 for 2 @ the mo - bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so even cheaper haha! :O amazing<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish they sold this brand in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are very pigmented. Do you know where we could find those in the U.S?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could try getting a hold of some? xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous02:37

    Hi there,

    The pictures at the top of your page are my work and not your own, you didn't ask to use these images or from what I can see credit me anywhere in your blog. As a fellow make-up artist I'm really quite shocked that you would use someone elses work rather than your own and you must know that anyone looking at your blog will presume that these are your own images. Please remove these. Regards,Catriona Gatenby

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the secrets to glowing skin is exfoliation. There is no need to
    spend a lot of money on products to keep your skin looking smooth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!