Makeup Set-up

...You know i think they way you set everything up is a big thing as you want to be able to see what you are doing, i have had my makeup set up everyway, Ive had it out on display in little containers so i could see everything, ive had it in a huge storage box with little boxes and now i have perfected it as you will see below


As you can see i store:
  • "Normal" Makeup in the blue tower
    • Top to bottom
      • Testers, Accessories(Tweezers, scissors etc) 
      • Primers and Moisturisers
      • Medium/Full Coverage Foundations
      • Sheer Foundations/ Tinted Moisturisers
      • Concealers
      • Powders
      • Blush/Contour/Highlight/Bronzer
      • Lips
  • special effects makeup in the silver tower
    • Top to bottom
      • Pieces made by myself (Bloods etc)
      • Waxes, Plastics, Removers
      • Grease Paints
      • Paints
      • Nail Stuff
  • Brushes are on my desk in holders holding face and eye brushes
 
  • In the Drawers of my desk i keep Single Shadows and Lashes in the small drawer to the left and the long drawer i keep palettes



Gel Liners+Paintpots


I think i have made a good set up as everything is easily accessible and can be easily seen.

What is your set up like?
Do you like yours? or will you change it
Leave a comment/picture of your set up <3


Im happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, please visit: http://www.mrajbx3.com/p/requests.html

Thanks for Reading!
MrAJBx3
xxx

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

14 comments:

  1. vikki measures19:14

    Wow, thats a lot of make up! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u get your desk from ikea???

    ReplyDelete
  3. chantel alford21:46

    I love your set-up! I NEED to change mine =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is just fantastic; so organised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Set Up!!! I'm pretty happy with all my makeup and the way its set up. The only issue I've had was with nail polish. I have so many freakin bottles and I have them in these draws, but the problem is you cant see the colors. I've even bought a color I already had bc I didn't realize I had it. 

    So I actually started making my own nail polish rack out of popsicle sticks! lol, I know, it sounds crazy, right? Thats what I thought until I watched a YouTube video on it. Im almost done with mine I just have to decorate it. Im really surprised out how sturdy it is

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow seriously...popsicle sticks! thats kinda impressive you have to show me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. im a bit of an organising freak haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love trying to get my set up perfect i dunno why but it makes me feel good xD haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah i did, got it from the Ikea in Glasgow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha thanks! :P i do makeup so its not all for me haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. LisaUnderwood14:38

    It's so nice to see a guy enthusiastic about make up :) this is a great set up.. At the moment I have all my make up in a large case, but, it's annoying dragging it out when I want to use something. I'm thinking about getting a desk and plastic cases as well, you've just inspired me to crack on with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I definitely will. Believe me, It wasn't my idea. I'm not that creative lol, I found it on YouTube.
    I will show you once Im done decorating it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanna be a pro makeup artist one day so yeah hehe xD
    yeah you should set it up awesomely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still its a good idea, i love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!