Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser Review

Origins Ginzing Energy-boosting Moisturiser Review

Hey Beauties!


Finding the right skincare for you is really important, I usually struggle with finding products that i like, that work and dont have a really strong scent so as you can imagine it's not easy.

Lately ive been having luck with a great moisturiser from the Origins GinZing range. I jumped at the chance to try use this moisturiser because i was a fan of the Refreshing Scrub Cleanser of the same range so i thought why not try it out as the cleanser works pretty well.
Origins Ginzing Energy-boosting Moisturiser Review


One of the main reasons why i really like this moisturiser is because it's so thin in texture, it doesn't feel like you're putting on a mask of cream a little bit goes a long way and that little bit absorbs in to the skin really well. GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser is gel based and promises to boost your skin’s radiance and hydration, because its a gel based moisturiser it can offer more hydration to the skin than normally possible which i think is awesome as i have quite dry/combination skin and finding great skincare is hard for me.

The scent of a product is usually a big thing for me if it promises amazing things but it doesn't smell good i'm not likely to use it but thankfully this product smells amazing its almost like oranges it's certainly of the citrusy family.
Origins Ginzing Energy-boosting Moisturiser Review

Origins describes Energy Boosting Moisturiser as lightweight, oil-free, skin energy drink, fortified with legendary skin-boosters like Panax Ginseng and Coffee Bean, jumpstarts hydration levels. Lackluster-looking skin is rapidly refreshed and revitalized to create a healthy, vibrant glow.
Origins Ginzing Energy-boosting Moisturiser Review

For those concerned about what's in GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer its formulated without the use of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum, paraffin, DEA and animal ingredients.

Origins for me is a fantastic brand one and the product is worth every penny. A perfect treat for those of you with dull and dry skin once you try it you won't want to go back.
You can find Origins Ginzing Energy-boosting Moisturiser (£24) on any Origins counter or online at debenhams.com

What is your favourite Origins product?
Have you used the GinZing range before?
Leave a Comment!  


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

6 comments:

  1. I love gel textured moisturisers. I used to have a tub of this and it was such a great Summer staple. Your might like the Garnier Moisture Bomb as well if you haven't tried it already. In terms of other Origins products the GinZing eye cream is pretty good and I've been loving the Original Skin retexturizing mask. xx

    www.prettynotincluded.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phillippa Harvey14:20

    I've used the eye cream from this range and really enjoyed it so I'm curious to try the moisturiser now. I prefer a gel texture for my oily skin. Great post X

    www.phillippabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same, i think its because they seem to absorb so much better than any other texture. you know ive not actually tried the eye cream it just seemed like such a small pot to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are total opposites, ive havent tried the eye cream! how did you find using the eye cream? the only reason i havent tried it because its such a small pot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post and think I'll definitely try this product soon - I could do with a nice glow! I've never tried any Origins products before but I'm excited to try this one now. Thanks for sharing!

    Stacey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love this post and we are always looking for products that can help give skin a little added glow!
    Diamond Designs Uniforms | www.diamonddesignsuniforms.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!