Favourite Beauty Blogs of 2014

Favourite Bloggers 2014

Hey Beauties!

I thought today i would share with you my favourite blogs of 2014. These are the blogs that i always go to when i want to find out about certain things be it a good laugh, product launches, male grooming products etc.


She Might Be Loved
http://www.shemightbeloved.com/
First we have the fabulous Georgina the first thing you will notice about her is her amazing eyebrows! they are always on point. The one thing i really like about her is the fact that she owns being a curvy girl and she makes it work so well. 
She is also so talented in terms of makeup her looks are fantastic i loved the ones she did for Halloween


The Sunday Girl Blog
http://www.thesundaygirl.com/
Adrienne is the person i go to when i want to know if something is good or not shes a very honest person when it comes to reviewing things not to mention she always has the first scoop on upcoming products which is always nice to know.

Big Fashionista
http://www.bigfashionista.co.uk/
Kelly is so sarcastic,i love it haha i think thats why we get on so well. Big Fashionista is an amalgamation of different topics from Fashion, Lifestyle, her own personal opinions on things which i really admire because she always says what she thinks and then my favourite topic "Nom or Vom" where she picks a celebrity and asks Nom or Vom?  

Anoushka Loves
http://anoushkaloves.com/
anoushkaloves is a blog i go to for reviews simply because she says it how it is (seems to be a common theme with the blogs i love haha) I have been loving her blogmas posts lately. Her  blog pictures are always so beautifully taken as well.

Tales of a Pale Face

I have loved Tales of a Pale Face for a few years now, its a really relatable blog and easy to follow i really like that its a good mix between drugstore and highend products not to mention shes always willing to talk or give product recommendations when talking on twitter. I think my love for her blog was cemented last year when we met up in London.

Manface
http://manface.uk/
Manface is the blog i go to for reviews on male products and also for products to do with skincare seeing as he is a skincare god, he is someone you go to when you want to know about any product as he will know about it. His knowledge in skincare is so vast he could help with any skin problem or type not to mention hes sarcastic as hell as well and a lot of his tweets are so amusing!

Zoe Newlove
http://www.zoenewlove.com/
Zoe Newlove is such a talented makeup artist she is so friendly and nice not to mention her makeup looks are amazing. Her blog is about makeup of course she blogs about product reviews and also blogs about makeup looks that shes done which are so helpful as they are like tutorials 


What are your favourite blogs?
What do you look for in a blog?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. thesundaygirluk14:31

    Thank you so much for including me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great list of great great blogs x

    Rachel | A Little Grey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe Newlove15:20

    Thanks so much for your kind words lovely x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My most favourite blog this year has got to be Zoe London's. She has the most amazing hair! And has great advice to give x

    Lady Ellumina | Personal Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of my faves too! I look for a clean design, good crisp photos and an honest, interesting writing style x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice19:38

    Great picks. Some of my favourites too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some really good reads love The Sunday girl one of my favs x


    www.MyBeautySleuth.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!