Kat Von D Beauty is Launching in The UK at Debenhams!!

Kat Von D Beauty is Launching in The UK at Debenhams!!



Hey Beauties!


I don't know about you beauties, but I am really excited at the fact that Kat Von D is launching her makeup line in the UK we will finally be able to get our hands on a line that has been exclusive Sephora for so long now.
The wait is over! Kat Von D will be available from mid September onward in Debenhams stores.

Kat Von D Beauty is Launching in The UK at Debenhams!!


Since 2008, Kat Von D has defied expectations, transforming from famed tattoo artist to the global beauty phenomenon. With the largest following amongst any beauty brand on social media, she showcases her artistic talent, passion for colour and beauty in her makeup portfolio inspired by the inks of her high voltage Tattoo studio, Kat has created a high performance brand that specializes in long wear high pigment and full coverage collections.

I have personally heard and seen the amount of love that this brand gets, especially for things like the Lock- it Tattoo Foundation and the Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. I think something a lot of people will love is that the brand is completely cruelty free and is endorsed by PETA as being cruelty free.

[caption id="attachment_952" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Kat Von D Beauty is Launching in The UK at Debenhams!! Celebrity Tattoo Artist- Kat Von D[/caption]

Prices range from about £10 to £40 (taken from US to GBP currency) If you are interested definitely go along to Debenhams and have a look, I think because it came from fresh eyes someone who isn't in the makeup industry, that's why the brand has such a cult following because its fresh it's like Olaplex that was created by 2 people who had no clue about the hairdressing industry and look how well they are doing.

How excited are you at this launch?
What are you looking forward to trying most?
Leave a Comment!


I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
Tweet me: @BeautyandTheBoy Instagram: @Beautyandtheboy

If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading.

 

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

17 comments:

  1. The Gossip Darling16:16

    Exciting!!! I love Kat Von D makeup. Her eyeliners and blushes are my fave!!!!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phillippa Harvey17:16

    I love Kat Von D, I'm so pleased she's finally coming to the UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so BLOODY happy to hear this! I saw Kat mention it on her Instagram yesterday and I almost dropped to the floor; I just received my tattoo liner after ordering from Sephora and I'm SO glad I'll be able to get a top up in the UK now! YAY!

    Isabelle | www.isabellekategm.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard such good things about her make-up and I know my friend (who is a big fan of her) would love some. I was planning on getting her some when I go to the States later this year, but now I don't need to wait that long. That's her birthday and xmas gifts sorted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura Jane McCarthy18:18

    Oh I can't wait to try some of her stuff!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice17:29

    I am so excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arrghh I'm so ready for this! I don't think my bank balance is though haha

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | US & Sephora Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I AM SOOOO EXCITED! I think the need for sephora orders and horrible customs will be over once this is launched, because I normally always go for her brand! Cannot wait to get my hands on a few more liquid lipsticks and I'll probably be repurchasing the shade and light contour kit, by the end of the year because it is HG to me!

    Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know i havent tried anything yet! i really want to try out the lip products they seem pretty awesome x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know its been so long im actually sitting here shaking with excitement haha im like hurry up!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was the same i was sooo excited, i wish she would come to scotland it would be amazing to meet her x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What are you most excited to try out? for me it has to be the lip products and her tattoo foundation/concealers

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think thats why i never tried anything because it was so hard to get a hold of but now shes coming to the UK we are all sorted! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know! im like ahhhh hurry up haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah thats my only worry as well how much my bank account is going to suffer haha x

    ReplyDelete
  16. God dealing with customs is a nightmare thats why i just didnt bother buying anything because it was just not worth it! What do you think of the contour kit? ive seen it about everyone seems to love it

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE Kat Von D! Especially because her products are cruelty free :) The liquid lipstick is so bomb.

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!