Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads Review

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads Review

Hey Beauties! 

I know I'm late to the party with Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Pads but i finally went out and bought them, I thought I might as well after trying the Nip+Fab Dragon's Blood Cleansing Pads (Review here) I had great results with the Dragon's Blood Pads I thought I would give these a go since they have so many great reviews on them.

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Pads Review

I've been using these for a about a month now and ive started to see a bit of a difference, I think with a lot of Nip+Fab products they are taking a while to work well at least for me that's the case just keep at it and don't give up because the results are worth it from what ive seen.

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads come with 60 beds which is a fantastic thing because if you only use 1 a day, then you'll find these will last you for about 2 months or a month if you use 2 a day morning and night

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads Review

Each pad has 2 sides one is a raised side for exfoliating and the other side is a smooth side for cleansing, i mostly just use the exfoliating side as i feel they work better this way. In comparison to the Origins Instant Brightening Pads (Review here) the Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Pads are no way as exfoliating as the Origins ones because they are much firmer and you get instant results where as with the Nip+Fab ones i find its more of a work in progress

Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads Review

As you can see these pads mainly contain Glycolic Acid which is supposed to retexturise and resurface your skin whilst the witch hazel in the pads helps to tone. The Hyaluronic Acid helps to moisturise the skin while the soothing blue daisy helps to reveal brighter and smoother looking skin.
I have found that my skin is looking brighter and my pores and giving me as much bother than what they did before, but my skin still doesn't look as even as this claims to make it as I still have quite a bit of redness in the centre of my face.
Im not to sure if ill repurchase these ones i was really happy with the Dragons Blood Pads but i think ill just see how i feel once ive used these all up.

You can get these from Boots and Superdrug or online at boots.comUsually there be some sort of offer going on i got mine when it was half price so i only paid about £6 for them. Right now there is an offer on in boots instead of being £12.99 they are only £8.99



What do you think of the Glycolic Fix Pads?
What is your favourite in the Nip+Fab range?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!