Kylie Jenner's Debut Product Line - Lip Kit by Kylie

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit
Hey Beauties!

How are you all doing this fine day? I thought i would post about something that caught my attention the other day but ive only just now had the time to post about it. Everyone has gone crazy over the "Kylie Jenner Lip" places like MAC are constantly sold out of the colours she supposedly uses even if the store gets new stock they still seem to be sold out.
Kylie Jenner Lip Kit


Say hello to the Kylie Jenner Lip Kits which contains a lip liner and liquid lipstick of your choice from 3 colours ranging from light to dark nudes. As i said there are three different colours on offer, Dolce K, True Brown K and Candy K. Each Lip Kit is applied with one swipe colour that glides across the lips and dries down to a powdery-soft, matte finish.
Kylie Jenner Lip Kit
From Right to Left: Dolce K,  Candy K and True Brown K
I was kind of dubious at how good could these be? but apparently there's talk from people who have tried these that they are really good, the colour is pigmented and it lasts for hours
Even though i am posting about this, they have sold out already which to me is insane because i think the store only just opened so as with the MAC colours all i can say is good luck getting your hands on these.
Here are a few dupes that might help you until you can get one of the Lip Kits: Anastasia Liquid Lipstick In Pure Hollywood (Candy K)Charlotte  MAC Antique Velvet (True Brown K), MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in Tranquility (Dolce K)MAC Lip Pencil in Soar (Candy K)Tilbury Matte Revolution in Birkin Brown (True Brown K), NYX Soft Matte Cream in Instanbul (Candy K)

Kylie Jenner Lip Kit

The Kylie Lip Kits are available exclusively on LipKitByKylie.com, priced at $29 each which is around £19-£20 


What do you think of the Kylie lip craze?
Will you try to get a hold of these?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy


If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.