Upcoming Launch: MAC x Star Trek Collection

MAC x Star Trek Collection



Hey Beauties!


I dont know about you but i'm a massive geek, i love all things Sci-fi and when i heard the news that MAC and Star Trek were coming together to bring us an amazing collection it was almost like 2 of my favorite things have combined.
MAC x Star Trek is set to launch in early September to coincide with the 50th anniversary of Star Trek. all i can say is Resistance is Futile, I know for a fact i'm going to need every product in this range.

MAC x Star Trek Collection


[su_quote cite="MAC Cosmetics" url="http://www.startrek.com/article/macs-trek-inspired-makeup-collection"]“Star Trek is an iconic pop culture phenomena whose storylines pushed gender and racial boundaries,” said MAC Senior Vice President and Group Creative Director James Gager in a press statement. “For its 50th anniversary, we celebrate each of Star Trek’s powerful women in a transcending, transformational makeup collection.”[/su_quote]


MAC x Star Trek will contain 25 products from face, lips, cheeks, eyes and nails focusing specifically on the characters like Deanna Troi, Uhura, Seven of Nine and the Orion Girl, Vina. Fans attending San Diego Comic-Con will be able to enjoy an exclusive one-day collection presale on Thursday, July 21 at MAC Gaslamp.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the lip colours as the one in the promo image looks amazing, im expecting a lot of reds, yellows, blues, greens etc

[su_lightbox src="http://giphy.com/gifs/reaction-star-trek-spock-14xkxB0WQDD3Ec"]


[/su_lightbox]


I expect to see a few eyebrow products because it wouldn't be Star Trek without the iconic Spock eyebrow raise

What do you think of MAC x Star Trek ?
Are you excited for this?
Leave a Comment!


I’m happy to answer any and all questions.
Tweet me: @BeautyandTheBoy Instagram: @Beautyandtheboy

If you love my blog don’t forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading

 

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

21 comments:

  1. OMG!!!
    Of course it won't be available in Japan, so I am going to start crying now and drown in a river of tears by September...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scientific Beauty19:57

    This looks amazing! I'm a massive geek too so I think it would be rude not to pick up a few products ;) can't wait, thanks for bringing this to my attention!
    Sophie x
    www.thescientificbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I need it! I need it all!
    This could even be one I could convince the other half to shop for too :p
    Gillian xx EyelinerFlicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! I best get saving!....

    www.wenchsworldofwonder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. so exciting! the products look amazing.
    the pigment shade is gorgeous (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Gossip Darling22:45

    And this is why I love MAC!!!!!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really think I will like this collection. I will skip on the nail polish, but I could use the gold lippies and highlighter for a bronze, glowing look for summer ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im not a fan of Star Trek but the powder in the first picture looks stunning!
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a Star Trek fan but the collection looks great! x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah im the same i cannot wait to september i want the whole collection haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a shame maybe its a worldwide collection and it will launch?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was thinking the same thing its going to be expensive my banks going to take a hit haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha the couple the shops together stays together! i think this is going to be an amazing collection

    ReplyDelete
  14. Theyre beautiful arnt they i think its a nail polish but im not sure? x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeah the bronzes and golds will make a fantastic summer look lets just hope its still nice in september haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. This has to be the first collection is quite a while i'm excited about a lot of the collections lately have been pretty meh...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its nice that they have an actual good collection coming out everything lately has been a bit meh to me

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats what caught my eye as well i was like ....NEED! haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. The problem is that nobody here knows what Star Trek is, so I doubt this collection will be released here.
    Seriously, Star Trek is completely unknown in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the look of a few of the products in the collection but I think that MAC brings out too many collections. I can't keep up! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! That collection is out of this world lol beam me up!! Sorry I'm such a geek but I have to have this!! 💫🚀xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!