Lookfantastic Beauty Box No2 Review

Lookfantastic Beauty Box No2 Review

Hey Beauties!

Can you believe that in about 3/4 years of blogging, I have never tried any beauty boxes before? I've always meant to but it just seemed like a waste to me, why would someone spend £15-£20 on a box of samples that you could easily get for free elsewhere. So i recently bit the bullet and bought one of the Look Fantastic Beauty Boxes just to see if it was any good and to see what everyone else thought?


Lookfantastic Beauty Box No2 Review

In this box you will find 6 great products, I actually enjoyed most of them, maybe not the lipstick because I don't like red or the Dr PawPaw Tinted Balm but besides that there are some great products in this box. I think this box would be best for those of you out there who are looking to try out new products without having committed to buying the full size. A negative I saw straight away with these types of boxes are there might be products in there that you can't use or aren't for your skin type which is rather annoying when say 4 of the products are the ones you don't like or can't

Ole Henriksen Empower Foaming Milk Cleanser
Ole Henriksen Empower Foaming Milk Cleanser
First product in the box is the Ole Henriksen Empower Foaming Milk Cleanser which transforms into a creamy lather to effortlessly dissolve all traces of dirt, impurities and makeup while helping to preserve the skin's natural moisture mantel. Infused with antioxidant-rich arctic cloudberry to protect from free radical damage, omega-6 powerhouse nordic cotton extract to deliver weightless hydration and willow bark extract to gently smooth skin, I found this cleanser to work pretty well i used i with my Magnitone Fully Monty and it worked really well from what i could see it didn't leave my skin feeling at all tight and did a great job of removing the days makeup

Kebelo Enriching Masque
Kebelo Enriching Masque
Next is the Kebelo Enriching Masque, before this box arrived i had never heard of this brand before but after a little research it seems to be quite a good brand offering a few interesting products. Kebelo Enriching Masque is designed for naturally dry hair, to give it the rich moisture it needs to stay smooth and shiny. The Enriching Masque by Kebelo contains natural powerhouse ingredients like guar sugar, grapeseed, bran and argan oil which we work together to repair and restore dry strands whilst mimicking the scalps natural oils, leaving dry hair feeling nourished and more fabulous than ever. This masque smells amazing it actually reminds me of the Wella Brilliance mask I think? I know its a high end product which smells the same I think it might be the grapeseed I'm smelling. I applied some of this to my hair after shampooing and even though you can't tell how good something is after one use the Kebelo Enriching Masque made my hair feel so soft and made it look shiny as I have dry coarse hair I find this to be a big plus for this product

REN V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream
REN V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream
REN V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream is basically an anti aging day cream I have been using it for a few days, which is nowhere near long enough for a good review, but my skin definitely does feel softer when I apply it and it does feel a bit more hydrated Although it does take a while to sink in because it is a rather rich product. REN V-Cense Youth Vitality Day Cream is a multi-active day moisturiser that prevents and minimizes the signs of premature aging. Its complex of actives intensely hydrated, protects from free radical damage and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles while boosting skin energy and elasticity. Skin stays hydrated, protected and glowing.

Korres Santorini Vine Shower Gel
Korres Santorini Vine Shower Gel
One of my favourite products in this box was the Korres Santorini Vine Shower Gel, which smells absolutely amazing. Korres describe it as a "fresh, fruity scent of blossoming" Korres Santorini Vine Shower Gel is a Soft moisturising shower gel, ideal for everyday use containing wheat proteins form a protective film on the skin, maintaining its regular hydration level, Greek wine grapes indigenous to Santorini and cultivated in the arid volcanic ash soil of the island. This mineral rich dark soil helps contribute to the grape's uniqueness. The ancient vine variety goes back 400 years and remains phylloxera free. Growing on its own roots, the plants thirsty leaves capture sea mist water, which drifts across the island at night. There's just something so calming and relaxing about using this its perfect to use after a long day.

Bellapierre Mineral Ruby Lipstick
Bellapierre Mineral Ruby Lipstick
Bellapierre Mineral Ruby Lipstick has been formulated with natural waxes and mineral pigments, iron oxides and antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The smooth silky 100% natural formula delivers long lasting nourishing colour. The mineral pigments also provide natural protection from the sun and do not contain any lead, lanolin, parabens which means this lipstick will probably not last as long as some of the other lipsticks you own as it does not contain any preservatives.
Dr PawPaw Tinted Ultimate Red Balm
Dr PawPaw Tinted Ultimate Red Balm
Last but by no means least is the Dr PawPaw Tinted Ultimate Red Balm, which is limited edition for Christmas and is the perfect handbag must have, the tinted balm can be used on the lips, cheeks and cosmetic finishing. Containing natural ingredients such as fermented Paw Paw, Olive oil and Aloe Vera Oil

You can find the Look Fantastic Beauty Box No2 (£15) at lookfantastic.com where you can purchase either a box each month with no subscription or you can purchase a subscription for either 3,6 or 12 months.


What do you think of this beauty box? 
Are you subscribed to any other boxes?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!