5 Easy Braided Hairstyles For Any Occasion

www,beautyandtheboy.com


Hey Beauties!

Don't you just love braids? I love them, I think you can create some fantastic hairstyles from them that look really complex, but are really easy to do once you know what you're doing. I've put together a list of my top 5 favourite braid tutorials and how you can do them yourself. Braided hairstyles give your hair that look of "I spent hours on my hair" when in fact you spent at most 10-20 minutes doing your hair. Trust me in no time at all you'll be a braiding master.

1. Nothing says chic more than a big side braid. This braid reminds me a lot of Elsa from Frozen it just gives me tons of glamour!

http://www.twistmepretty.com/2014/03/the-dutch-side-braid.html
Source
2. Braided Crowns have to be one of my favourite styles because in real life we can't have a real crown, so why not create one using this fantastic tutorial by Hair Romance (I'm a big fan of Christina and her work)

http://www.hairromance.com/2014/03/new-braid-tutorial-the-high-braided-crown-hairstyle.html
Source
3. If you're looking for a bit of Va-Va-Voom then this tutorial is perfect for you! Creating a headband braid couldn't be simpler using this tutorial by Missy Sue

http://missysue.com/2015/08/lace-headband-braid/
Source
4. If you want to mix it up a little and go for a edgier look, then check out the Faux Hawk Braid this one is pretty easy to pick up and once its in your repertoire you won't look back.
Youtube.com/twistmepretty
Source
5. For all you regular readers out there who know how geeky I am. I had to include the Game of Thrones Braid. It looks like something that Daenerys Targaryen would do and I can't get enough of it!
http://blog.lulus.com/beauty/lulus-how-to-game-of-thrones-braid-tutorial/
Source
I really do think that once you get your basic skills down with braiding the rest is history its all down to your own creativity and what you can create. If you do try any of these above or even if you try out your own creation, let me know either leave a comment below or tag me on Instagram @BeautyandTheBoy

What one is your favourite?
Do you have a favourite type of braid?
Leave a Comment! 

I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog don't forget to follow on Bloglovin: Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!