Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Review

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Review

Hey Beauties!

We have all heard about primers but have you heard of a sprayable face primer? I think now in 2015 we have all heard of primers and we all use them in our daily makeup routines. In the past year i came across a new form of primers which are sprayable be it from brands like Smashbox, Freedom Makeup, etc. it's safe to say they have really caught my interest.
What excited me the most was before last year I had never heard of primer that was sprayable for me, all I knew was it was either a cream/gel that's either feels like silicone whereas this primer by Skindinavia is completely different from anything I've ever tried.

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Review

The Makeup Primer Spray comes in a 118 ml bottle which Skindinavia says will last around 90 days and considering that there is nearly 4 times the amount of product in this than your regular 30 ml or so tube.
What I think people will love most about The Makeup Primer Spray is that it contains no silicones it comes out in a fine mist which is a vitamin based and proven to reduce redness, diminish the appearance of pores and is best of all it's for all skin types although there is an Oil Control version of it.

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Review

The wear you get out of The Makeup Primer Spray is incredible being a spray i was rather skeptical that this was another one of those "it says it works but it doesn't" I was really surprised when makeup lasted upwards of 7-8 hours and there were no touch ups maybe a quick powder around the 6th hour but overall there was no oiliness which is a big thing for me as lately i've developed more of a combination skin type.

Skindinavia The Makeup Primer Spray Review

When applying this product, all you have to do is go through your skincare routine as normal. Before using it, make sure to shake the bottle before using. Spray in an x formation over your face a few times and wait for it to sink into your skin and apply your foundation on top you'll be amazed at the results!

You can buy the Skindinavia Makeup Primer Spray from their website skindinavia.com if you are from the US for $35 and if youre from the UK you can purchase it from cocktailcosmetics.co.uk for £27.95
What do you think of this primer?
Are you interested in a Spray Primer?
Leave a Comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow my blog on Bloglovin:Beauty and The Boy
Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!