Tips on How To Fight Frizz!


Hey Beauties!

Today i thought id try a something a little different. I wanted to share with you my tips on how to fight frizzy hair, i know it can be really annoying because i feel the same way about my hair it turns into a frizzy mess if i dont do it properly.
To start of with before even mentioning any products or techniques, make sure when youre drying your hair from washing it dont rub your hair too much as you can rub at the cuticle of the hair causing it to raise instead of lie flat this causes even more frizz.


The 2 products i always use when doing other peoples hair and even when doing my own are Bumble and Bumble Straight Blow Dry which is a blow dry lotion as you will be able to tell but this little magic product is heat activated so once you put heat on it it helps to straighten out your hair. All you need to do with this is apply a small dollop in your hand then rub it into your hair concentrating on your lengths to ends, Section of your hair and dry your hair bit by bit with a round brush this will flatten the cuticle making the hair shiny and smooth it might take a bit of work and will take longer than just blasting your hair but you will love the result and it will be worth it.


Once your hair is dry you should notice a big difference it should look softer and look really sleek and straight no frizz in sight but if you do think its still a little frizzy i always finish off with one of my most favourite products ever, the Ojon Rare Blend Oil this stuff is a miracle worker you only need 1 drop but thats not the best part it will smooth down hair, give it a gorgeous shine but it will also treat your hair at the same time which i find amazing. A lot of people say they dont get on with this product but personally i love it if you work it from the lengths to the ends dont go anywhere near the root or the scalp and only use 1 drop you will find that the Rare Blend Oil will work miracles in your hair


My last tip would be if you find that you have a lot of split ends and breakage that can contribute to your frizz try going to your hairdresser and have your split ends cut off thats really the only way to combat it and ask them to try to remove the breakage as well, the difference is amazing even though this is only a training hair if you have used them you will know how fizzy and how much split ends an breakage these things have but by using the tips above i was able to achieve the below look



What are your tips for fighting frizz?
What products do you use?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

5 comments:

  1. Im using a Michael Van Clarke Serum at the minute and it is pretty amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Salon Science products on my hair recently and they've been improving the quality and condition of my hair so much. I love B&B products though!

    Anoushka x http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll definitely have to try some of these products, I always have issues with my ends!

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // My Blog Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could have you do my hair for me! Really useful post, I'm going to Florida later this year and I know the humidity isn't going to be friendly towards my 'fro! I've been looking at trying the Bumble & Bumble straight products but wasn't sure if the invisible oil may be better..


    Amy | www.getglam.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!