Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Serum Review


Hey Beauties!

I know Hydraluron has been done to death and hyped to death but i just had to give my own opinion as i have only just started to use it. A lot of the time when you see something like this and its hyped so much and everyone is saying "you have to have it" you start to wonder is it really that good?.....let me tell you its worth every little bit of hype.

Hydraluron is by a company called Indeed Labs which is based Canada, they do lots of other serums, masks and their newest moisturising jelly but for me i picked Hydraluron in Boots as i have quite dry skin and thought it would be great for me as it contains high levels of something called Hyaluronic Acid, an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water but also contains Red marine algae that helps to provide maximum delivery. The result is better hydrated, nourished, plumped up looking skin.




Hyaluronic acid is such a great ingredient because it can reach the deepest skin layers to boost the skin’s ability to moisture itself, rather than have some moisturiser that doesn't really penetrate deep enough to have any lasting effect.

What i like most about Hydraluron is it doesn't boast saying it can do everything under the sun, its really simple product but works fantastically, it even says it works best under a moisturiser helping to boost the powder of it to make the moisturiser better and it doesn't come in any fancy packaging just this unassuming tube, personally i always find that if brands need to play up the packaging its sometimes to distract from the actual product.

Its really simple and easy to use Hydraluron all you need to do is apply a pea sized amount after your cleansing routine and before applying your moisturiser you will notice how hydrated and plump looking your skin will feel i've been using it for a few weeks now and i honestly dont think i could be without it now as my skin feels so much more hydrated than before



You can purchase Hydraluron for £24.99 online at www.boots.com and you can also purchase it instore.

What is your favourite from Indeed Labs?
Have you used Hydraluron before?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

9 comments:

  1. I still really need to try this! Might have to treat myself at the weekend. My skin dries out far too quick after applying my moisturiser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im totally the same i feel like my skin just cant hold onto moisture i think thats why i like this so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grr! I think I might be one of the rare few who haven't tried this product. I so desperately need to find this and get my hands on it. I think it's a product of Canada and I am now here so fingers crossed it's easier to find than Malaysia.

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh thanks for sharing this. My mum is looking for a new serum, so I think I may have to treat her to this, plus then I can a try myself!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hydraluron is by far my favourite Indeed labs product, but I also love their eye treatment Eysilix, it just gets rid of dark circles and puffiness so easily, one of my go to products. Great post x

    A So Called Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, you've just reminded me I have a sample of this and my serums just run out! *Runs to sample storage box*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've just reminded me that I've got the moisture jelly! Love Hydraluron, its really good for me when flying x

    Anoushka x http://www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was using this for a while but give up, I think it's a product you have to use for several months to see a difference. Great Review, I love your blog! Kate x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this stuff! Last winter this was the only thing that kept my dry skin really happy! I searched high and low and used pretty much every serum labelled with the words 'dry skin' on it but nothing comes close to what this does for my skin. I just wish it was ever so slightly cheaper so I'm constantly hunting down the bargains or deals on it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!