The Wet Brush Review

The Wet Brush Review

Hey Beauties!

How are we all doing? good days all around? Today i wanted to talk about something that i found a while back in Sallys and have been using ever since. The Wet Brush is a fantastic alternative to the tangle teezer.


My main problems with the Tangle Teezer were i couldnt keep a grip on the thing, when it gets wet its about as slippery as a bar of soap so trying to keep a grip of it is hard but not with The Wet Brush it has a handle like a normal brush would it basically looks like your average brush until you actually use it. The Wet Brush describes it as:

" A detangling hair brush from this collection will glide through your locks with minimum effort, relieving you of the daily battle with knotted hair. Say “goodbye” to pain and “hello” to gain when you tame wet hair or style dry hair with the Wet Brush – you’ll question how you ever lived without one!"

The Wet Brush

I was kind of skeptical on how a brush could do as much as described above but i was surprised the first time i used it on a client in college it just seemed to glide through the hair, detangling any knots or tuggy parts of the hair. I think its all because of the bristles of the brush they are all plastic and very thin and malleable they move about a lot so in essence mimic what the Tangle Teezer does but better.

The Wet Brush Review

The brush itself is rubberised so even when it gets wet it wont be slipping out of your hand and is easy to keep a grip of. The only thing i find that is a drawback is the brush is so hard to clean it collects hair like a normal brush but it seems like the hair sticks to the pad of the brush and just wont come off, i have to use the shower head to get it clean after use which can be a little annoying and inconvenient although if you are just using this on yourself i dont think you would need to go through that hassle

Overall this is a fantastic brush and i would totally recommend you picking one up if you haven't tried the Tangle Teezer or if you find it hard to use the Tangle Teezer.
You can purchase The Wet Brush from lookfantastic.com for £11.99 in a variety of different colours

The Wet Brush or Tangle Teezer?
What do you prefer?
Leave a Comment!


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions etc send me a tweet @BeautyandTheBoy

If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

18 comments:

  1. I need something like this, normal brushes pull out my hair it's awful x

    Love Vicki | victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. kitty kaos08:53

    I so need to try this my hair gets crazzy knotty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I nearly got this, but ended up with a tangle geezer just because I have had one before and know they are good. Xx

    http://beautybykaris.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo haha! you should have got The Wet Brush its so good x

    ReplyDelete
  5. For what it does its pretty affordable so yeah check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im the same my hair gets so tuggy because i colour it quite a bit haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zoe Newlove15:29

    Oooo interesting :) I still haven't tried Real Techniques. I haven't caught up on your blog in a wee while! I hope you are well lovely!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look quite interesting. I use the RT blending brush for concealer so I would be interested to see how it compares xx

    Anoushka xx www.Anoushkaloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look great! I have a few real techniques brushes and I am tempted to get the concealer brush :)

    Melissa xx || www.melissazia.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kayla20:16

    These look great I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I love RT brushes, will definitely be getting the sculpting brush for contouring. xx

    http://beautybykaris.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love a good sculpting brush i find they are so difficult to find

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hopefully they will be out soon and we can use them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love RT brushes they are fantastic quality

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too! i use the big doomed one you know the one for eyeshadow works amazing for blending concealer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Still havent tried?! thats bad haha you need to try them :P
    Im great thanks! and thanks for commenting x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Andrew! I like the sculpting brush, may need to invest in another one. You're so lucky not to need much contouring! Love the blog, Lottie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!