The Pokey Hat Fashion Show- Jeffrey Campbell Launch



Hey Beauties,
I was invited to The Pokey Hat Fashion Show on tuesday and had such an amazing time, I sat in the front row and watched the amazing models on the catwalk wearing fabulous clothes and the stunning Jeffrey Campbell shoes. The Pokey Hat wasn't the only there, their were other designers such as Stay Sick, Once Upon a Time and Claudette who all showed their amazing collections

The Pokey Hat are: "an online store for fashion-forward girls, from all over the globe, who share a passion for creating an individual look! The Pokey Hat's collections of modern and vintage clothing, shoes and accessories have quickly become an international favourite."

Some of the things i saw at that fashion show were just amazing, there was this one dress that was vertical striped Black and White, long and just wow. Not to mention the makeup which to me was a big part being a makeup artist myself i was pleased with what i saw, everything was totally flawless and on trend the classic Red lips and a soft smokey eye which really worked with with the clothes

What i really loved about this show was the shoes, ive been obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes and i totally want to own a pair haha i love the wedge/platform shoes they are just to die for!

I got a few clips of video from the show to let you guys see what happened and what it was like


The creator of The Pokey Hat, Jennifer Welford did an amazing job with this show along with her PR girls, the models, the MUA's and Hair Stylists a great show all round


Check out The Pokey Hat at www.thepokeyhat.com




I'm happy to answer any and all questions.
For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow me by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!

Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!