Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss for Rimmel Review


I think that it quite hard to find a good matte lipstick in a drugstore just because they have to be the right texture and formulation because if they arnt then they are all drying and they leave horrible a horrible outline around your mouth when they wear off but with the Kate Moss lipsticks that isnt the case.
I remember when I got the first line of the lipsticks, they were actually amazing so pigmented long lasting and the formula was great so I was keen to try out the new Matte Lipsticks in red packaging rather than the previous black bullet

I got the colours 107- Wine110- Coral and 113-Nude 



The texture of these is velvety which i think its great for something from the drug store because often Matte lipsticks can be quite drying but these work really well but I would suggest using a lip balm first to make sure your lips are perfect before applying.


I really like the deep wine red and the coral but im not to keen on the nude colour im not to sure why but it doesn't look like a very nice colour to be honest. I used 107 in a drag look i did recently which turned out well. I like the fact that these lipsticks offer an opaque layer of cover rather than having to build up.


The Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss for Rimmel are available from Boots, Superdrug etc and are £5.49 in the UK

What do you think of Matte lipsticks?
Have you tried the first line of Kate Moss Lipsticks?
Leave a comment! 


I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBlog
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!


Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

11 comments:

  1. Are they as dry as Ruby Woo? If not, then I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the wine coloured 107, that 'nude' doesn't look right at all. I'm not saying what it reminds me of :S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that nude looks very yellow O_o
    I keep wanting to try the kate moss lipsticks especially the reds as Im obsessed with red lippy!! I will have to try one! Goodbye to my spending ban! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No its more of a velvet matte texture, i think its better tbh it doesnt dry out your lips at all xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha yeah i think i know :P it looks so weird tbh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love reds sooo much ! haha and im sorry for breaking your spending ban haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgive you as they look really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liyana22:59

    colors look amazing !

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them so much! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Erinn Woods01:32

    I have been meaning to try out the Kate Moss lipsticks, they look lovely! Got your blog link from the chat and I have been loving reading through your posts xo
    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heather Nixon17:56

    The shade 107 looks gorgeous :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!