Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Icing


Hey Beauties!

I recently got a new Watercolour Blush by Daniel Sandler, these are an amazing product. This time i got the colour "icing" which is a gorgeous pink highlighter which blends amazing into the skin.

These blushes have such a weird consistency because they are basically a liquid blush which to me is quite weird but I think they are one of the best products for creating a natural blush without creating that "I look like a clown" look.
I love the packaging its quite artistic as The Sunday Girl said and i totally agree its kind of like something a makeup artist could carry about it reminds me off Airbrush makeup to be honest, its true what they say good things come in small packages

These blushes are really pigmented though the fact they are liquid means nothing on pigment, personally I like the fact you can use a tiny bit for a little blush or build up on what you've already put down. These are water resistant and they wont rub off either because I find that they stain so its more of a stain than an normal blush which is great because blush fades but this doesn't not until you take it off at the end of the day


As you can see above I had to take a picture with flash just to show you, this is a heavy application this was just to show what it looked like. I really love this because it gives such a dewy/natural glow to the skin which just brightens everything up it looks perfect on the tops of the cheek bones and down the nose and above the cupids bow to accentuate the lips. Usually to apply this blush you could use your fingers and blend it as you would a cream blush or you could use the "Waterbrush" which was specially made for this blush Check out my review of this here

The Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush's are available from Danielsandler.com and http://www.escentual.com/daniel-sandler/



Have you used these before?
What do you think of the liquid formula?
Leave a comment!



I'm happy to answer any and all questions.

For requests or questions not about the post, ask me on Twitter @AndrewJamesBATB
If you love my blog, Don't forget to follow by CLICKING HERE! or following me on Bloglovin'

Thanks for Reading!



Talia James (The Skincare Saviour)

Hi and welcome to my blog. I'm Andrew and i'm from Glasgow in the UK. Hope You'll follow my blog where I talk about everything from skincare, hair and makeup to busting myths and breaking down trends. Feel free to contact me at andrew@beautyandtheboy.com id love to hear from you.

4 comments:

  1. Thise look fantastic, I've some some of the colour blush and I love the fact you can build them to the drama you need. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D yeah its amazing for building colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. makeupmonster112:28

    I've heard so much about these I really have to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful make up. I really want to try a water colour blush. I didn't realise there was a highlight shade too.
    M xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my post I really appreciate it, I would love to hear what you thought
I always try to get back to each and every comment
Thanks!